Online Friends......

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica (catloverin_ks) and I were laughing about how we've known each other for a year and we've never met!
She's in Kansas and I'm in Florida but we text each other everyday and probably know more about each other then some friend's we've known 10yrs!

I also have another friend on Yahoo that I've known about 4 yrs and we've never met. We don't talk as much as Monica and I but it's a similar situation.
She's only 3 hours away and we've never met

Do you have any online friends like this or are Monica and I just weird?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not here, but I made friends in an online game called Asheron's Call way back in 2000.
Most of us no longer play, but we all chat daily, and one of them usually throws a LAN party once a year.
We've watched as some have graduated high school and are about to graduate college, others have finished their military careers and married, now expecting second, or third child.

I know most of these people as well as any of my friends, and I've only actually met one of them

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have an online friend that I was really close with for a few years, and then we met...and over 6 years later we are now getting married.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met Toby online, and then in person almost 15 years ago and now we're dating

Not to mention I saddled him with two kittens and forced him to join here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Yes
I can ring abroad for free so i ring Helen(Bella713), Lei(xocats), Gaye(gayef), Karen(abbysmom), Monique(carwashcats) and Dan(huggles)

Anyone want to be added
Sure!!!!

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few online friends that I met on other sites...
in fact one that i've been in contact with for the past several years...she's in ohio...
i've even called her a few times..but never met her...
also have a male pal in new york state..but haven't talked to him lately...

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a few online friends a few months back, but we stopped talking to each other all of a sudden...I mainly have family members who keep in touch with me through the internet

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several online friends that I know well, some in the UK, some here in the states. I used to have more, but during the problems with my hub had to give them up (or him), so I only converse now with the ones who meant the most to me then.

Susan! What do you mean not calling me, chick?!! Lmao, just joking hon!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have online friends....talked to a few people on the phone. sharky has "my" kittens & I'm talking to her right now.
I've talked to Gaye(gayef) when freaking out over something with Eden & the kittens.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes
I can ring abroad for free so i ring Helen(Bella713), Lei(xocats), Gaye(gayef), Karen(abbysmom), Monique(carwashcats) and Dan(huggles)

Anyone want to be added
Could you add to the list also
... I could PM you my details if I am added
. I have Kittenkrazy(Cindy) to my phone list. But I don't call her that often cause I dont want her to think I'm a loonie tune. I used to have Gayef (Gaye) too but I dont know what happened to that

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i met my parnter onling 5 and a half years ago we have been together 5 years now and planning our wedding

i have a few online friends from down south that i only speak to online

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few online friends that I've talked to on the phone, but have never met yet.

I did have an online relationship once, which turned out to be a disaster!

Anyone want to be added
Sure!

tobyt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I met Toby online, and then in person almost 15 years ago and now we're dating

Not to mention I saddled him with two kittens and forced him to join here
saddled with so many deplorable things...sigh...just don't know what to do...lol!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few online friends. One, the only American friend, I met 5-6 years ago. I hope to get the chance to meet her someday.

All my other friends are in Europe, UK, Sweden, Finland, Hungry, and Australia. I've known most for 3-6 years now.
2 in Holland, 1 in the UK, 1 in Germany, 2 in Sweden, 1 in Finland, 1in Hungry, and 1 in Australia. Though two of them are hoping to relocate to Japan soon. I would like to meet them all, if I could ever afford to travel overseas I would definitely want to go in summer - and make them take me to metal and rock festivals.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what make friends on the internet? there are no real people on the internet. They go away when you turn the power off.

just ghosts in the machine.

oh yea, the wife and the last 2 gf's i ran into on the internet lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

what make friends on the internet? there are no real people on the internet. They go away when you turn the power off.

just ghosts in the machine.

oh yea, the wife and the last 2 gf's i ran into on the internet lol

I'll also add that if anyone else wants to be my text buddy you're more then welcome to!

(I love free texting
)