Anyone have a tree from Spoil my Kitty? Looking for feedback on a particular model.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm considering this cat tree because of the ramps: https://www.spoilmykitty.com/images/.../22_large5.jpg

My cats can still jump a few feet, but they're getting old and I want them to be able to use the tree for a long time. Has anyone gotten this model? Any feedback on it, or on similar models?

Thanks in advance!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i don't have that one, but i have something similar from Armarkat - none of mine use the ramp, but my oldest is Pixel, who just turned 11.
Armarkat also has one that looks like what you posted - this one. they also offer free shipping...

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only cat of mine that uses the ramp is ReeRee and he is used to not being able to jump since he was a kitten-he has a special condition.

But my other two won't use the ramps. But I have some stairs and they are more inclined to use that kind of a thing to look out windows.

I have seen some that have graduated levels that are close enough to use as "stairs". This may work out better. Good luck! I love buying new trees.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's interesting - perhaps not needing a ramp would expand my potential selection, so long as the levels are close together. Thanks!

baelfire

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I have the exact cat tree that you are considering purchasing. My two use it a lot. They use the middle house and the top platforms and basically ignore the bottom house. As for the ramps. They will use the second ramp but will just jump onto the the first house and walk up the ramp to the next level. I have never seen them use the floor to the first house ramp.

The sisal wrapped post is a nice touch. But about the tall platforms they can develop slight leaning problems.

If you have any other questions, post them here or pm them to me, and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Good luck ^__^.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by baelfire

But about the tall platforms they can develop slight leaning problems.
I have found this to be true with my Armarkat tree as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the feedback!
I still haven't gotten around to ordering, but hopefully will go ahead & decide soon!