TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ANTM Cycle 11!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ANTM Cycle 11!

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Starts tonight, any other fans? haha I know it's silly but I can't help it!
post #2 of 11
I'm so excited! I loved last season, and couldn't wait for this one!
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
hehehehe i'm watching right now, tyra is giving a ridiculous speech....... and i love it! glad I'm not the only one
post #4 of 11
How crazy is this episode? I certainly hope that is not how Mr Jay's hair is going to be for the entire season...I can't be having my Mr. Jay looking so ratty!
post #5 of 11
I am so sick of Tyra. I used to like her and love watching ANTM, but I still haven't forgiven her for treating Katarzyna with disrespect throughout the entire last season
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I am so sick of Tyra. I used to like her and love watching ANTM, but I still haven't forgiven her for treating Katarzyna with disrespect throughout the entire last season
My wife and I used to watch Top Model, but I feel the same as you--it seemed like the last couple of rounds, she'd already picked the winner by the third episode, and decided it was alright to treat everyone else like trash.

Not to mention, she's become embarrassingly weird and more self-obsessed than ever.

At any rate, Bones is on at the same time this year, so no more Top Model for me!
post #7 of 11
Just a factoid-the small college my godson attends-a contestant lives in the same dorm.
I'll have to find out her name.
post #8 of 11
OH man I missed it yesterday. Do they replay the episodes on another day during the week?
post #9 of 11
I've never watched it. Never plan to, either. I spend too much of my time with models as it is.

Starting tonight, I have a week of dressing them for Fashion Week. Lately, they've mostly been very nice, but, after that the last thing I want to do is turn on the TV and look at more models.

I dressed Tyra when she was just starting out as a runway model. Nice enough, but she was very young, and her mother was always around, making sure the bigwigs treated her with respect.....which was a good thing.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenj View Post
My wife and I used to watch Top Model, but I feel the same as you--it seemed like the last couple of rounds, she'd already picked the winner by the third episode, and decided it was alright to treat everyone else like trash.
Yep - we figured Whitney was going to win, and when she did so many things SO bad, and they didn't kick her off, but blasted Katarzyna when she did better, we knew they didn't really care who had the most talent, or the more potential.
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang_27 View Post
OH man I missed it yesterday. Do they replay the episodes on another day during the week?
sorry just read this post! Sunday nights! Not sure what channel, but it's on right after extreme home makeover, so 9 pm I think
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › ANTM Cycle 11!