Little Velvet Tongue

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was laying in bed reading and napping. Abby was being extra snuggly today. She had been snuggling under the covers with me for a while and then crawled out and went to the foot of the bed. I thought she was going to jump down and go into the living room. Instead I feel her lay down partly on my leg and then her little tongue licking my big toe!!
She spent about 5 minutes licking my toe. Unlike Chynna who has a tongue like coarse sandpaper, Abby's tongue is soft like velvet so I wasn't worried about the skin being licked off

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I was laying in bed reading and napping. Abby was being extra snuggly today. She had been snuggling under the covers with me for a while and then crawled out and went to the foot of the bed. I thought she was going to jump down and go into the living room. Instead I feel her lay down partly on my leg and then her little tongue licking my big toe!!
She spent about 5 minutes licking my toe. Unlike Chynna who has a tongue like coarse sandpaper, Abby's tongue is soft like velvet so I wasn't worried about the skin being licked off
Alley's tongue is also sandpaper and she gives me a good going over in bed. But five minutes is a long time! What did you have on your big toe?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Alley's tongue is also sandpaper and she gives me a good going over in bed. But five minutes is a long time! What did you have on your big toe?
Absolutely nothing. She just kept licking it!

Chynna likes to lick my nose. You don't need a facial with her around. A blackhead doesn't stand a chance with her!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All three of mine have tongues like wood-rasps

Luckily they prefer to groom one another rather then me, although Sassy does make a point of licking my hair when it's wet, guess it's his way of trying to help dry it...