*****KatKwiz! - Sept. 3 - Dare Day!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, here is how Dare Day works: If you answer the question the very minute I ask the question at exactly 10:00 am central time, you get 2,000 points. But wait - if you can wait giving the answer, you add 16.67 points per minute until you answer. If you can wait long enough, you can win 10,000 points today! Who can outwait who? Who might sneak in front of you if you wait too long?

The question:

Time for a hide and seek - simply provide the link to the photo below.

How long can you wait to do so?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Darn....I was just trying to wait a little longer, but I was beat to it
That's the fun of Dare Day. The kats are thinking up new fun things to add to KatKwiz when the KatKwery season ends. But you didn't say whether you had the correct answer because somebody wants to give you some points...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paulena

I think this is it,
http://www.thecatsite.com/Shop/235/L...-Pet-Beds.html

But, I will donate the points back to you and you can give them to the next person that gets it right!! That is, if I am right!!
And you think correctly. I am going to send you the 2,250 points and then you can do what you think best (for you).
CONGRATULATIONS!

Answer: Go to the home page by clicking on the upper left TheCatSite.com logo and then do the obvious, click on Luxury Cat Beds where you will find the picture. It then becomes a matter of how long you dare to wait!

Note: During the first two weeks of next month, KatKwiz will be suspended while the KatKwery world championship is going on. When KatKwiz returns on or about October 15, it will be a new KatKwiz with lots of fun options. Today was a sample. Only 15 minutes went by but it could have become a nerve contest with 2 or more members knowing the answer and trying to out nerve the other.