Lily's babies are 9 weeks.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, the kittens turned 9 weeks today, 7 of them are at their new homes. We get to keep one, YIPPEE!! Two kittens went right next door and I get to see them often...they are doing so good...and they still love me LOL. All of the kittens have settled into their new homes really well, and we know all who took one or two so we can keep tabs on them LOL. Lily got fixed last Thursday and she did great through her surgery and has recovered quite well.

We are keeping Big Al. He is such a doll. He is a lap cat for sure. I have attached a picture of Bob the father sleeping with 3 kittens on Saturday, the lilac point in the pic is Big Al. He is going to be a very big cat. He was one of the biggest in the litter when first born, and when they were ready to go, he was the biggest. My neighbour can't believe how much bigger he is than the two girls at her house.

I miss them all, but I may be having some baby Devons...we'll see if there was an actual breeding...my female was in heat, but Bob maybe is rusty??? LOL We'll have to see.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skewch

Well, the kittens turned 9 weeks today, 7 of them are at their new homes. We get to keep one, YIPPEE!! Two kittens went right next door and I get to see them often...they are doing so good...and they still love me LOL. All of the kittens have settled into their new homes really well, and we know all who took one or two so we can keep tabs on them LOL. Lily got fixed last Thursday and she did great through her surgery and has recovered quite well.

We are keeping Big Al. He is such a doll. He is a lap cat for sure. I have attached a picture of Bob the father sleeping with 3 kittens on Saturday, the lilac point in the pic is Big Al. He is going to be a very big cat. He was one of the biggest in the litter when first born, and when they were ready to go, he was the biggest. My neighbour can't believe how much bigger he is than the two girls at her house.

I miss them all, but I may be having some baby Devons...we'll see if there was an actual breeding...my female was in heat, but Bob maybe is rusty??? LOL We'll have to see.
Bob is rusty eh?

They look so plump and squishy. I love their tummies. I kiss my kittens tummies. I am keeping mine until they are 12 weeks and then they go to their new homes. It will be weird when they are gone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks CC...yes they were all quite plump and just sweet as pie. I miss them alot considering all eight of them slept with me every night. I just miss them running around the house and keeping me busy with their activities. But I couldn't keep them all and I knew that going into this, but I did get to keep the one...which we all love to death.

Bob is a stunned cat. I just can't figure out why it took him so long to learn what to do and so quickly has forgotten LOL. Only time will tell if my Bonnie is pregnant, but if not, she'll go back into heat in a couple of weeks. I love my cats with all my heart and they are more spoiled than my kids LOL. I do know though, that all of the kittens have loving families and homes so that makes it alright for me to let them go. I have loads of pictures to remember them by and like I said before, I can visit the neighbours' kittens anytime I want.