lonely...

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, honey... I'm sorry that you feel that way.

Sometimes I feel that way, too. And then I try harder to communicate with my BF, tell him how I feel and how important certain things are to me. And since he values our relationship, he tries to work with me when, for instance, I feel taken for granted. He's opened up a lot more with me, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Oh, honey... I'm sorry that you feel that way.

Sometimes I feel that way, too. And then I try harder to communicate with my BF, tell him how I feel and how important certain things are to me. And since he values our relationship, he tries to work with me when, for instance, I feel taken for granted. He's opened up a lot more with me, too.
aww, that's good of your boyfriend. it's strange how i can go from being happy, to really sad in the space of minute's!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes, a person feels lonely inside b/c there's something missing in their lives, or an empty void of some sort. It probably has nothing to do with your relationship..

Have you ever talked with a counselor about this? They're usually pretty good at determining what's lacking inside of you..

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Sometimes, a person feels lonely inside b/c there's something missing in their lives, or an empty void of some sort. It probably has nothing to do with your relationship..

Have you ever talked with a counselor about this? They're usually pretty good at determining what's lacking inside of you..
thank's, no i havn't. am not sure what it is, it's got to be one of the thing's that's changed in my life, & that's not much.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we think the other person should or could filful our needs. Only you can fulfill your needs. When the other one is not meeting your expectations, you feel let down and lonely.

Maybe this is not the right relationship for you. If you want to talk more about it, I'll be glad to listen and offer advice (re: relationships) - just pm me

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sometimes we think the other person should or could filful our needs. Only you can fulfill your needs. When the other one is not meeting your expectations, you feel let down and lonely.

Maybe this is not the right relationship for you. If you want to talk more about it, I'll be glad to listen and offer advice (re: relationships) - just pm me
thank's, i'll PM you now.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so sorry sweetie.

Could you maybe be feeling depressed?
Sometimes we are at an impasse in our lives where we are not quite sure what we want anymore or become unhappy with status quo.
I am sure Sassy missing has not helped matters either.

My door is always open for a chat too.

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aw im sorry i have no advice for you but i can offer you a cyber hug! (((hugs)))

Jess x

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just started seeing a therapist. It's really helpful. They can help you with whatever it is you are going through and feeling. I would recommend trying it out. It could be that your bf isn't right for you, but it could be something else going on inside you. You could be a little depressed and not realize it.

I hope it gets better honey.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

aww, that's good of your boyfriend. it's strange how i can go from being happy, to really sad in the space of minute's!
Hmmm... as others have said here, that sounds like it could be depression and it could be biochemical. I would seek some professional help... and you can always talk here.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Have you not got any friends apart from your bf?.
yeh, i've got load's of friend's.

Originally Posted by CC12

Oh I am so sorry sweetie.

Could you maybe be feeling depressed?
Sometimes we are at an impasse in our lives where we are not quite sure what we want anymore or become unhappy with status quo.
I am sure Sassy missing has not helped matters either.

My door is always open for a chat too.
thank's, am not sure whether am depressed, i really don't know. your right though, Sassy going missing didn't help at all, but i've got my other kitty's to comfort me when needed.

Originally Posted by junior_j

Aw im sorry i have no advice for you but i can offer you a cyber hug! (((hugs)))

Jess x
thankyou!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

you have TCS...
and your kitts....

...kindly...your friend...
aww, thankyou! your right, my kitty's are alway's here whenever i need them!

Originally Posted by greenvillegal

I just started seeing a therapist. It's really helpful. They can help you with whatever it is you are going through and feeling. I would recommend trying it out. It could be that your bf isn't right for you, but it could be something else going on inside you. You could be a little depressed and not realize it.

I hope it gets better honey.
thankyou.

Originally Posted by AddieBee

Hmmm... as others have said here, that sounds like it could be depression and it could be biochemical. I would seek some professional help... and you can always talk here.
thank's!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It does sound like you may be suffering from depression. If so take heart there are a lot of fantastic treatments that work really well for making you feel better..Make a appointment with your doctor and talk to him honestlly about how you feel..see what he says, it's a first step towards feeling better....

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

It does sound like you may be suffering from depression. If so take heart there are a lot of fantastic treatments that work really well for making you feel better..Make a appointment with your doctor and talk to him honestlly about how you feel..see what he says, it's a first step towards feeling better....
thankyou!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe trying a new hobby would help? If you're a little depressed or feeling lonely, having a fun activity to look forward to on a regular basis might help.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When i was with my ex i felt that way but i didn't have many friends to go to, at least not the right ones that made me happy and comfortable for me to be my self. Something large was missing, sometimes i knew what it was other times not. When we broke up, i had to work on my self, picked up my pieces, i finally found the right people to hang out with, the people i hung out with before were not bad, just we didn't have the same interests and i got bored of them very easily.
I bloomed, and became my self again! A lot of people don't recognize me anymore. I am much more self confident and do everything I want to do!

You just need to look deep down what exactly is missing you will soon find it and then work your way from there and set down goals how to mend that problem

Otherwise, therapy helps, but not always.

Good luck

Feel free to Pm if you want to talk about it

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can only speak from my experiences, of course, but I was also lonely when I was married to my first husband.

Now my husband is my very best friend and I rarely feel lonely, only sometimes when he is away on business... I'd say you haven't found the right partner yet, but that's just my two cents. Good luck.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Maybe trying a new hobby would help? If you're a little depressed or feeling lonely, having a fun activity to look forward to on a regular basis might help.
Originally Posted by fwan

When i was with my ex i felt that way but i didn't have many friends to go to, at least not the right ones that made me happy and comfortable for me to be my self. Something large was missing, sometimes i knew what it was other times not. When we broke up, i had to work on my self, picked up my pieces, i finally found the right people to hang out with, the people i hung out with before were not bad, just we didn't have the same interests and i got bored of them very easily.
I bloomed, and became my self again! A lot of people don't recognize me anymore. I am much more self confident and do everything I want to do!

You just need to look deep down what exactly is missing you will soon find it and then work your way from there and set down goals how to mend that problem

Otherwise, therapy helps, but not always.

Good luck

Feel free to Pm if you want to talk about it
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I can only speak from my experiences, of course, but I was also lonely when I was married to my first husband.

Now my husband is my very best friend and I rarely feel lonely, only sometimes when he is away on business... I'd say you haven't found the right partner yet, but that's just my two cents. Good luck.
thankyou everyone!