How embarrassing!!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we're having a fence put up for the dogs, and they've been gone all day (frustrating because they said it would be done today, now they're saying maybe tomorrow) so they finally show back up and I check outside to make sure they're not putting up the sections near the bathroom and they're out around the back doing something, so I go in to use the bathroom (just..er..#1, thank goodness) and someone starts to whistle right outside the window (which is cracked open all the time, because there isnt a fan). So it was pretty much like peeing with someone in the room, sooo embarrassing! Augh!! I dont think I can go back outside

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You do have blinds or curtains up over the window don't you? If not, toss a towel over it. I'd be paranoid about someone seeing in. If you're worried about them hearing, turn the water on? - though that makes it fairly obvious what you're doing.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

You do have blinds or curtains up over the window don't you? If not, toss a towel over it. I'd be paranoid about someone seeing in. If you're worried about them hearing, turn the water on? - though that makes it fairly obvious what you're doing.
That's a good idea!

At least it was just #1

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ Yeah, it could be worse. I was in the hospital a few days ago sick with C. diff, and let me tell you - hospital rooms, and hospital bathrooms, have no sound proofing. It was embarrassing whenever someone was in my room.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, you're probably just "one of the guys" now. I mean, they write their name in the snow, right? #1 is a kind of competition to them.

At least it wasn't #2. We went to a cookout at my BIL's a few years ago, and SIL's father went to use the bathroom. It was a screened in porch, but the bathroom window was a foot away, and the window was open. We heard every sound....and he was in there for 5 minutes. For the first minute, we ignored it (or tried to). For the second minute, most people stopped talking. By the third minute, people were leaving the porch to laugh on the other side of the house. DH and BIL were AMAZED during the 4th and 5th minute and he got a standing ovation by the came he came back out.
Oh, and orders to NEVER take chili sauce on his hotdogs again!

Yeah, what can I say? My family is gross (but fun!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Hey, you're probably just "one of the guys" now. I mean, they write their name in the snow, right? #1 is a kind of competition to them.
lol, good point!

I do have a venetian blind in there, and curtains, so there isnt any issue of see through (thank goodness!)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have no sense of modesty anymore. It all went out the window when I was in the hospital and was in too much pain, too short of breath and too tired to do anything for myself and that included showering and wiping my own butt!

Now I don't care!