I'm New Here--4 cats

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 4 cats (in addition to the two human children I have).

3 are shelter cats and one is a rescue.

This is Aslan. He's a 4 year old Maine Coon...according the the animal rescue folks we got him from.

This is Willow, she's our rescue....so to speak. We adopted her from a house with too many cats, most of them outdoors. According to the folks we took her from she's also a Maine Coon.

This is Gibson...he's 2 years old and the shelter thought he might be part Russian Blue.

And this is Padraig and he's also 2 years old. We got him at the same time as Gibson at the same Shelter. He's obviously a gray tabby..

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome!
Cute kitties!! Aslan has the coolest eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
His eyes actually glow green in the dark...not yellow like the rest of mine. It can be offputting late at night. They are green at day too..my flash is really bright on my camera.

Gibson has yellow/green eyes...and Miss Willow (whom my son calls Frazzle Dazzle)...she has brown eyes..

Padraig has green eyes I think....he's rather elusive lots of the time. He's my shy boy.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love kitties eye's I can be quite jealous, my eyes are just boring hazel. Kitties have such pretty eyes and they have the best eye liner!!
You have pretty furbabies! How old is Willow she looks so small? That's a cute pic too. My babies love to play e-mail too!

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Willow is about 4 months old now. That picture was taken a month and a half ago. She's almost twice that size now. I just can't get any recent pictures off my camera cause one of my cats chewed through my USB cable thinking it was a toy.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rach80

Willow is about 4 months old now. That picture was taken a month and a half ago. She's almost twice that size now. I just can't get any recent pictures off my camera cause one of my cats chewed through my USB cable thinking it was a toy.

Aww

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you....it's rather funny....there are four humans and four cats....each cat has a human pet out of each of us.

Gibson is my daughter's cat...when she's home from school he's in her room till she goes to bed at night.

Padraig is my husband's cat, that cat will only lay out on my husband and will 'talk' to him.

Aslan is my cat, he's super affectionate to me...though he's friendly to everyone. He wouldn't scratch or hiss at a single on of us.

And Willow is my son's kitty. She lets him carry her around like a baby and hold her, when she won't really let anyone else do it. Though she is at times mine as well cause in the afternoons if I'm on my computer she's usually laying on my shoulder or arm...or she's right in front of my laptop.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! You have found the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. Our members are always ready and willing to help you or just chat with you. We also have a game called KatKwiz (cat quiz), designed for newcomers just like yourself, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. (It also teaches you what points are.) Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome here...I'm still looking around the site and getting a feel for it.

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They do look alot alike don't they. I see a lot of folks with cats that look very much like Gibson

carebear4600

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome I haven't been here long myself but have really found TCS to be wonderful. everyone is great and very helpful. Your kitties are absolutly beautiful by the way!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am so glad that you and your beautiful fur family have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and Welcome!

You have such beautiful kitties, I can't pick a favorite!

I notice you live in Front Royal. I live just in WV just outside of Cumberland, Md. A friend of mine used to live in Front Royal and the main thing I remember after a few visits is what a beautiful town it is! I actually considered moving there for a while but it didn't pan out.

Anyway, welcome and hope on in. You'll actually find quite a few people from this area, which is pretty cool!

(BTW, are you expecting anything from Hanna?)