Question of the Day - September 2nd!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

As in have i seen a psychic?
No, have you personally had an experience where you, yourself, were "psychic".

I've had quite a few experiences myself, but most all of them center around one specific friend of mine. There have been many times over the years, where I have known something is going to happen to him and then it does. For example, several years ago I dreamed every night for a week that he was going to be in a car accident. One night, I didn't have the dream, and the next day he was in an accident. He later described the accident to me exactly as I had dreamed it.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

There have been many times over the years, where I have known something is going to happen to him and then it does. .
In that case, yes. I can't put my finger on anything in particular, but it hasn't been anything trivial. But after a couple of things like that happend it scared me, so now if i have a bad dream i have to tell someone about it because i always think if i don't break the dream it'll come true

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I know things are going to happen before they do but I have always chalked that up to the predictability of the person I am dealing with rather then anything psychic..

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I joke around I could be the next Miss Cleo, because I can usually predict who is calling at work when the phone rings without being near it
I also had a dream once where I predicted something that ended up happening 2 days later .. was kinda creepy!

rach80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Alot of times when the phone rings I will sometimes tell my husband it's his dad or it's his friend. Before the caller ID pops up. Usually I'm right, it freaks him out.

Or I'll go into the kitchen and bring my husband a diet coke or something right when he was just about to ask me to grab one for him....he always responds "how did you know I wanted that" and I just shrug my shoulders cause I don't know.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure have! I've had a few times that I finished what my SO was going to say because I already had the conversation with him in a dream the week before! It was so freaky because we were in the exact same place, saying the exact sames things that happened in my dream! In fact, I've started to write down dreams like that and it's starting to happen more and more! FREAKY!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
maybe paranormal.....I saw (during on a vacations in the beach) a UFO on the water...
but very far away from me and the shore...
...Unfortunately I never had a cam to take a pic of it...

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

No, have you personally had an experience where you, yourself, were "psychic".

I've had quite a few experiences myself, but most all of them center around one specific friend of mine. There have been many times over the years, where I have known something is going to happen to him and then it does. For example, several years ago I dreamed every night for a week that he was going to be in a car accident. One night, I didn't have the dream, and the next day he was in an accident. He later described the accident to me exactly as I had dreamed it.
No, never had and I am not sure that I really believe in them. I think that one knows certain things that one doesn't think that they know and when the events become true they think that it is a psychic experience.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get "feelings" about certain things. Like when my mom was in a plane crash: I was edgy all that day, and when the news came on announcing a plane crash, I KNEW it was her.

There was one incident where I had the heebie-jeebies every time I got into my car. This went on for about two weeks, and I ended up being in an accident. After it happened, the heebie-jeebies went away..

I always had this "sick" feeling when I was involved with the abusive ex-b/f. I always knew when he was gonna go nutty on me, or pull some sick stunt.

I get those "bad" feelings a lot, whenever something bad is fixin' to happen. I don't like it..

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does a UFO count as a paranormal experience? Years ago DH was working in another city and his car was in the shop. I drove to pick him up at 2 a.m.; as we were coming back home on the dark deserted highway we were hit with a light from above the car. Next thing we knew this thing flew very low over us (probably eyeing my 67 Mustang
), covered with lights in greens and oranges. My first thought was "Jeez, that looks like the Starship Enterprise!" It flew off over the local bluffs. DH & I just looked at each other, then simultaneously said, "Did you see that?!"

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always pretty much dismissed psychic stuff as coincidence, or explain-able in some way. My mother is a firm believer, and swears that her mother (my grandmother) was psychic. She has some interesting stories. I have no idea if they are the real deal, or if they've been embellished over the years. If they were real, then psychic ability is not a genetic quality, as I certainly didn't inherit any psychic ability whatsoever!