*****KatKwiz! - Sept. 1*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of weeks ago I was unable to access any of the forums. Yet, I was able to read the TCS articles such as Cat Snips in the box above and go to the TCS Home Page. I finally solved the problem by logging off and back on. This solved my problem with the forums because ____________(one or more words) __________________

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

A couple of weeks ago I was unable to access any of the forums. Yet, I was able to read the TCS articles such as Cat Snips in the box above and go to the TCS Home Page. I finally solved the problem by logging off and back on. This solved my problem with the forums because ____________(one or more words) __________________
When you log off it clears yours cookies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

When you log off it clears yours cookies
Ah yes, Marianjela comes back on the first of the month and gives the correct answer!

CONGRATULATIONS!

To come up with an answer for today, you could have just logged off to see what messages you get. What you get is a message that your cookies have been cleared. That solved my forum problem and anytime you have a problem with not being able to get something on TCS to work, why not just sign off and right back on? Your problem just may go away. For more information on cookies, click on FAQ above and scroll down to Cookies.