Smudgey is such a little baby!!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Silly girl. She hated having kittens in the house - those paws that would occasionally pop out from under the spare room door were VERY threatening! Particularly when she shoved her nose under the door and they would bat at her...

So for 8 weeks, Smudge barely came upstairs.

The kittens have been gone for 4 days now, and every morning and evening since, silly Smudge has been upstairs cuddling with us in bed, pleased as punch not to have those scary kitten paws around!

She's even cuddled up with me throughout the night for 2 out of those 4 nights - she hasn't done that in ages.

Such a jealous baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Linda's fan club
It's so cute how snuggly she's been

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She was lying on DHs pillow last night, then moved to snuggle up in my arms for most of the night.

When I got up this morning, all 3 kitties were in the "kittens" room, watching out the window, glad to have their space back

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been lying on the bed while reading the requirements and going through the work for my next assignment, and this is what happens (she's headbutting me):

She is soooo happy to have upstairs back and access to more cuddle time. Makes me feel bad for fostering kittens!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww I too love Smudge, Im glad shes getting her cuddle time