Introducing Trevor Blaine!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off, Thank you all for the warm wishes and congratulations when we were in the hospital! I haven't had much time to post since then!

I can't believe that my baby boy is already two weeks old today!

He was born at 9:57pm August 17 weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and healthy as a horse! I can't believe how in love with him I am!
He is my world! I'm exclusively breastfeeding and he has already gained over a pound more than his birth weight which means I'm doing good!

Josh is such a wonderful dad, he is so proud and in love and has been such a huge help to me! He took two weeks off of work and has completely taken over the house work! I melt when I watch him with Trevor, its the sweetest thing ever!

We've never been happier!

Here's a link to a few pictures I've uploaded, I need to get a bunch more put up!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21299167@N05/

I hear someone starting to wake up so I better stop rambling now!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh he is sooooo handsome!!!! What a little darling!!!! I could just kiss those little cheeks all day long!!! Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys must be so grateful for that adorable Trevor.
He is such a handsome baby.
Both of you look like you couldnt be happier. I am happy for you all. I know you will busy in the coming days, but dont forget to keep us updated!

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is TOO cute , the pic of him in a outfit with the matchin hat is LOVELy he is adorable , congrats to you!
Jess x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much! We are just in love! He's such a good baby too, hardly ever cries!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Thank you all so much! We are just in love! He's such a good baby too, hardly ever cries!
Keysha, he is just precious, please give him some sugars from me.