Kitten Snuggle Video!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught Pixel and Bamf snuggling. Actually, Pixel is cleaning Bamf. And it was so cute...

http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/zorana_dragonkyn/?action=view&current=MVI_2298.flv

And, I need help! I've taken a few more better photos. I got out of my computer chair to scold Pixel (and by scold, I mean remove from the general vicinity of the issue) for trying to eat wrapping paper, and she immediately hopped into my chair:

I guess she thought that she could "help" me finish my homework by, you know, keeping me from doing any homework at all. I think she looks like she is smiling.

Bamf followed her shortly:

So, the question here is... Would you enter one of these in this month's contest? If so, which one! I thought it was so cute. Plus, they are very helpful. I got lots of homework done while I was petting them and taking photos. I promise.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodess that video is so sweet. My kitties do that and I always think its so special

That pic of Pixel is hilarious
Its so funny to me because it reminds me of Tino. If for any reason I get out of bed at night, when I come back, Tino is sitting like that in my spot, just looking up staring at me
it always cracks up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

oh my goodess that video is so sweet. My kitties do that and I always think its so special

That pic of Pixel is hilarious
Its so funny to me because it reminds me of Tino. If for any reason I get out of bed at night, when I come back, Tino is sitting like that in my spot, just looking up staring at me
it always cracks up
It cracked me up, too.
Thanks for the sweet compliment! I think it is special too. They are so cute! Your kitties are cute, too!

Bonus snuggle pics (I just snapped this one, they were sleeping in DH's chair, waiting for him to get home from his night out with his brothers)

Here is one of the most adorable photos ever, DH snuggling with my kitties. Awwww.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww look at those babies with their Daddy .......... that is so so precious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwww look at those babies with their Daddy .......... that is so so precious
Thank you. I think it is very adorable. I love that photo.