What Kind Of Pic Do You Have On Your Computer Desktop?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now, I have a current favorite pic of my granddaughter, standing on the beach at Galveston.

I change it from time to time, depending upon my mood or what time of year it is. Usually it's a pic of my granddaughter or one of my furbies.
During the holidays, I usually have a theme-related pic...such as a
or
or

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have ruby gloom as my desktop pic because she is the cutest litle cartoon character i've ever seen! lol

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I generally change my picture on my desktop every few weeks..More often then not it is a picture of my cats..I also like to have star constellations and right now I picture of Stonehenge...

I usually do a theme for Halloween, and Also Christmas...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures of Ocicats
right now its from the breeder's website, but I do have some of Charlie and Ling I put on there too.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

http://www.electronicbookshere.com/V...n/Aragorn4.jpg

I have Aragorn! The above picture actually, only I managed to find a larger image to use for my desktop.
Woo! Aragorn rules!

I have a really sweet picture of Bamf as my background right now. I change it every few weeks. Since we brought home the kitties, it has been a picture of at least one of the cats.
Before that, it was typically fine artwork of some kind.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have my sweet Cindy Bun, this pic...

...and likely will for a loooooooooooooong time. My screen saver is a slide show of all my kitties, past and present.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At home I have a picture of the beach at Isle of Palms, SC while we were staying in a beachfront hotel on our honeymoon.

At work I have a picture of Nero.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I generally change my picture on my desktop every few weeks..More often then not it is a picture of my cats..
altho i change more often than that, & it's ALWAYS a pic of one [or more] of my cats. currently, it's this one: Pixel & Da Bird

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

My screen saver is a slide show of all my kitties, past and present.
That's a neat idea!
I never thought of that. I'm gonna have to figure out to set something like that up.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have four desktops, each with different backgrounds. 1) red and black abstract 2) dead trees coming up out of water, trees and shore are shadowy/black and the light is a pale golden sunset 3) electricity looking abstract 4) shadowy tree roots reflected in water - water and sky are blue.

I did have a lot of nicer pictures that I lost... If I could only remember the name of the weather site that had nice landscape photos.

And yes, I could upload pictures of all the desktops but I'm feeling lazy.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is always a pic of my cat/s, I also have my screensaver as a slideshow of photos

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

Mine is always a pic of my cat/s, I also have my screensaver as a slideshow of photos
that is so gorgeous! your kitties are really photogenic!

i have these two rascals at the moment (obviously looking angelic there!). tabitha was last month and like others, i alternate photos of my cats.