My cat messed up my settings!

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitty walked across the keyboard while I was on TCS and now all the fonts are different...they are bigger, different font and the titles are bolder!

How do I fix it?

LOL!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It may be fairly simple.

In some browsers, the zoom feature, that increases or decreases the size of the image on your screen, can be activated with the + and - keys on the numeric keypad. Sometimes the fonts do appear different -- they do on TCS. Your little sweetheart may simply have walked over the + key.

Look in your status bar (often at the bottom of the screen) for a magnifying glass symbol and a % display. If the percentage displayed is greater than 100, that's likely what happened, and you can fix it by hitting the - key until the percentage displayed returns to 100%.

If that's not it, though, I'm out of ideas.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it is usually Control & + mine doesn't show the magnifying glass so just try and see if that changes the settings for you.

A recent windows update also changes the screen resolution that can be changed back in the Control Panel Display Settings menu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

it is usually Control & + mine doesn't show the magnifying glass so just try and see if that changes the settings for you.
THANK YOU!! I could not find the magnifying glass either but the "control +" worked!! YAY, the font is normal sized again!

Silly Stitch