Daily Thread TGIF August 29th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Welp, this is my last weekday morning with a computer until September 13th!
So, I will not be able to post the daily thread for a while.

I won't have any access for a while, so I hope you all have a wonderful couple of weeks, and for us Canadians..a wonderful long weekend.

Josh is arriving today, and we are packing up tomorrow for the first trip to Ottawa tomorrow morning. I found a place for Sept 1st so thats good!

Please send some calming vibes for Trout as she will likely be a stress ball. She is getting driven down in my car in Sunday night. Bless her little stressed out heart

I'll miss you all!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon!

Hope little Trouty doesn't turn into a total little stress-head!

Have a good trip!

We'll all miss you!!

Today I went to college for only half an hour to enrol, and then came back and now I am at my nans.
Today is the last day we are looking after a neighbours pets (I'll post vid and pics soon) so I'm a bit dissappointed about that.
My nan is out of hospital!
So I won't be going down to see her today
Instead she is right here.
Mitzi is fine. Me & my mom caught her round by the neighbours house, we reckon she fancies their cat because she follows him around

Bye!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a safe journey Nat, and lots of stress free for little Trouty girl

I so love a friday
Someones coming to measure for some more flooring tonight because i've decided to have the kitchen and conservatory fitted with the laminate as well as the upstairs, then i'll pop in to order it before i go to the hair salon tomorrow morning

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for a stress free move for Trout & you!

I'm off today, but I've got a dentist appt, doctors appt, and oil change appt. Phew! But i took today off so I could get all that done. We're leaving for northern Vermont early afternoon so we can get up there. Meeting a friend tonight for wicked yummy Chinese food and staying at my boyfriend's aunts/cousins place tonight and tomorrow night. Tomorrow night it's the TOBY KEITH concert! I'm so excited, he's amazing in concert.

And I'm off Monday too! So it's a nice 4 day weekend!

Have a good weekend everyone since I won't be online at all this weekend.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning folks!

Welp, this is my last weekday morning with a computer until September 13th!
So, I will not be able to post the daily thread for a while.

I won't have any access for a while, so I hope you all have a wonderful couple of weeks, and for us Canadians..a wonderful long weekend.

Josh is arriving today, and we are packing up tomorrow for the first trip to Ottawa tomorrow morning. I found a place for Sept 1st so thats good!

Please send some calming vibes for Trout as she will likely be a stress ball. She is getting driven down in my car in Sunday night. Bless her little stressed out heart

I'll miss you all!!
DW bought me a phone that I can access the internet from and work on my KatKwiz and KatKwery wherever I am in the world. But she did not read the fine print. The fine print being the 35 cents a minute to be on the internet from the phone IN ADDITION to any roaming charges and going over what your package minute charge might be. I told her I figured as much time as I spent on this computer would cost us about $300 a week just to keep the basics up using this phone as my internet device. So, there ain't gonna be any using this phone for any of that nonsense! Other than that, it's a nice phone...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Safe journey for you and Trout

Raining here this morning...but of coarse what do you expect it being a long weekend and all

My poor old knees and hands are sure complaining about the dampness so I don't think I will be doing any somersaults or cartwheels today..

Hope to be done work by 4, nothing special planned for afterwards but I am thinking Chinese would be nice for dinner..

The kitties are all good this morning, busy annoying each other. They have been spending a lot more time playing and eating since the weather cooled down..

Everyone have a great day

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting ready for work right now but beginning tomorrow, I am on vacation until Sept 9th! Looking forward to it!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Nat! And sending some extra Trout's way. And now that you're starting a whole new life, don't forget us.

I'm starting to pack and we hope to get to the cottage this weekend. All the home renos have prevented us from going there this summer.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Fall will soon be here.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the move and with Trout. She might just turn out to be a real trooper.

We'll miss you while you are away.