Bad bad henry

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that cannot fault list I did yesterday is out the window,

the lil bogger just pooed on the floor, no reason for it that I can see?????????????

It was right next to the cat litter tray to ggggggrrrrrrrr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
he just weed on our clean washin, has any one any advice on what I can do

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe he needs to see the Vet, he might not be feeling well. Has he been acting any differently beside the poo and pee accidents?

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If he usually has perfect litterbox habits, his sudden change could well be because he is starting to feel ill or in pain. I second the suggestion to have a vet check him over.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And if the vet says everything is ok, I was wondering how many litter boxes you have for him? He's really young and part of the problem might be that he's so busy playing and just can't make it to his litter box in time.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

And if the vet says everything is ok, I was wondering how many litter boxes you have for him? He's really young and part of the problem might be that he's so busy playing and just can't make it to his litter box in time.
if he's healthy, get at least 1 more box, & try the KittenAttract litter [comes w/a leaflet on retraining - assuming just putting that in the box doesn't work - it did for mine].

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If we're talking the little 8-week fluffy darling, he's young enough he may have trouble finding the litter box when he suddenly feels the urge. Just as is true with children, bathroom habits improve with age (except for old fishermen).

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

If we're talking the little 8-week fluffy darling, he's young enough he may have trouble finding the litter box when he suddenly feels the urge. Just as is true with children, bathroom habits improve with age (except for old fishermen).

Think of him like a toddler just learning..."accidents" will happen. Keep an eye on him (especially after meal time) and make sure the box is clean. He should improve.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

I was wondering how many litter boxes you have for him? He's really young and part of the problem might be that he's so busy playing and just can't make it to his litter box in time.
Actually that's a thought Lorie, because i know when all of my three were little i had a litterbox upstairs and downstairs for the first few weeks until they found their way around the house.