Jasmine & Isabella (one last snuggle before Jasmine moved!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took these pictures a few days before Jasmine went back home to live with her grandma (she just was not adjusting well here and was miserable
- we kept her here for over a year hoping she would adjust because of how attached she was to Isabella (Isabella hates everyone but me, so I couldn't send Izzy with her -that's why we had to seperate them. It broke my heart. We finally decided it was in Jasmine's best interest to live with my mom where she was used to -and she is soo happy now there. They've both adjusted well to the change)

These pictures are really special to me though. Just a few last pictures of them snuggling together

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooops- this was supposed to go in the picture thread! Mods can you move it please?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

OMG! LOL at the very first pic! Those cute lil' fluffy arms!

Bless
Thanks lol! I call her a fluffy butt all the time- she's got enough hair to cover all the spynx cats out there

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I just love to see kitties cuddling!

So happy to hear that Jasmine is doing well at your Mom's.
Thanks Linda

I went out with my mom this morning to get our hair cut and some lunch. She gave me the full update on Jasmine and said that she has adopted her beagle puppy lol- she said Jasmine holds her down and grooms the pup

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What sweet pictures
Its too bad Jasmine could not adapt to living with you and Isabella, but I'm glad she's doing great back at your mum's place. Love how she's even adopted a puppy of her own