pole dancing + Henry?

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok not sure were to post this but Im a learner pole dancer (just for sheer fun and fitness may I add!)

Never did I think I would end up with a vid like this:

think hes getting shut out next time, I love the bit were I try and go into a butterfly and he bats out at me as if to say OI mine!
Just before I got on the pole he spent ages going round and round and round it and checking his reflection out!!

hes not sure on the mask but I do that to remain anon!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Man how long have you been pole dancing. The muscles it must take to be able to hold yourself up like that. I am very impressed even if little Henry wasn't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Man how long have you been pole dancing. The muscles it must take to be able to hold yourself up like that. I am very impressed even if little Henry wasn't.
a week just over!!!!!!!! But I do stretchs etc everyday!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

a week just over!!!!!!!! But I do stretchs etc everyday!!
Only a week? Man I am really impressed! I have been reading up on striptease aerobic classes and I am thinking about trying that out. Have you ever tried these classes?

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looked like he was chasing his own reflection on the bottom of the pole
I always thought pole dancing looked like fun and good exercise, but haven't had the opportunity.

P.S. if you're looking for Siggy Help, there's a signature help subforum under the TCS Support/Announcements section

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

if you're looking for Siggy Help, there's a signature help subforum under the TCS Support/Announcements section
here's the link: signature request thread
just post the links to your pix of Henry & you'll get a sig! completed sigs are found here.

btw - what is 'the butterfly'?

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

here's the link: signature request thread
just post the links to your pix of Henry & you'll get a sig! completed sigs are found here.

btw - what is 'the butterfly'?
thanks for the links

This is my version of the butterfly

But its meant to look more like:: (this is just a random pic pinched off the net!)

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a pole in your house? Where did you learn? Honestly, I was too mesmerized by watching you to pay much attention to Henry. Now I'm wondering if I could do itat home with out DH interupting.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow I wish I could poledance!

You're awesome at it!

And little Henry... Bless his little soul, he's SUCH a little weenie!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

You have a pole in your house? Where did you learn? Honestly, I was too mesmerized by watching you to pay much attention to Henry. Now I'm wondering if I could do itat home with out DH interupting.
self taught via you tube in the back bedroom!!!!!
I have my first video on there minus henry if you cick my user name!

thank you!!

as for DH, mine was funny at first, but once he saw the hard work that goes into it, and after spending ages nursein brusies, he appercaites the amount of time, effect, stamina and strength that goes into it and leaves me alone now!

sorry for some of the daft dances it was purely for henrys entertainment!!! ....honest!

xx

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good lord, I would probably fall and crack my skull open if I tried that!
You're very good though! And little Henry, he is so cute! He's like "what are you doing mommy?? Huh, huh? What are you doing? Can I play??"

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like your choice of song and the video effect as well... and for a one-week-old pole dancer who is self-taught, you look incredible
Henry probably is wondering why this scratching post is sooo shiny and doesn't have much grip... Ooo must be the fact that there's another kitten living inside of it

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

I like your choice of song and the video effect as well... and for a one-week-old pole dancer who is self-taught, you look incredible
Henry probably is wondering why this scratching post is sooo shiny and doesn't have much grip... Ooo must be the fact that there's another kitten living inside of it
ROFLMAO @Henry comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you! I studied it for months before getting into it!!!!!!