The calm before the storm

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm picking up my first foster family this weekend from a pet shop. It's a moma and 5 babies.

This will be a trying time for a couple days even though I'm keeping my cats separated from the kittens and mom. (had them all tested prior to approving this).

So I thought I'd snap a picture of my cats while they're still at peace and calm.

They are the greatest cats ever.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww good for you, and lots of luck with them
I'm sure your babies will know somethings different, but with that extra bit love and affection they'll be fine.

Don't forget the pictures though

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwww good for you, and lots of luck with them
I'm sure your babies will know somethings different, but with that extra bit love and affection they'll be fine.

Don't forget the pictures though

i'm sure you'll make sure everyone is happy.

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your babies are darling. It is great they are so bonded to each other. I love when mine snuggle like that.

A great big thank you from me for being a foster purrpa! You are helping to save the lives of that family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well thanks for all the positive comments!

Actually things changed. Now they're saying I'll need to take home a pregnant mom that came in and needs a home. Actually I'd prefer that because I really want to be there and experience the birth

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww your kitties are adorable.

I have my house in a permanent Feliway haze since I began volunteering and feeding outside cats.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Actually things changed. Now they're saying I'll need to take home a pregnant mom that came in and needs a home.
Awwww bless her heart
I'm pleased she has a warm comfy home to have her babies in, unlike my Jack who was born under a bush

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwww bless her heart
I'm pleased she has a warm comfy home to have her babies in, unlike my Jack who was born under a bush
Aww, poor little Jack!
At least he has a loving meowmy now and a nice warm home

And Fastnoc you must post piccies of the momma!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, i've made up for the six weeks that he lived outside
i know exactly what you mean. shinobi was found in a grave yard at 12 weeks and it makes me feel ill to think what could have happened to him. he's safe from harm now!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh all you people are sooo sweet for rescuing poor little street-babies and lovin' the stuffings out of them in the warmth of your home. You are an inspiration to me, and hopefully many others who come across these stories and go out and adopt a rescue kitty.

Fastnoc, I've watched Cassie give birth. Its a great experience, watching the beginning of new lives. Then there's the joy of watching them grow stronger each day, bonding to you and each other, and developing their own little purrsonalities. Best of luck to you and the new momma-to-be, I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job