What is the deal with this?

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if any of you know much about astrological signs but something has been bugging me for the longest time. I am a Gemini and I find myself always drawn Leo men. Now granted I'm married and I would never, ever be unfaithful but I just can't help being drawn to Leos.
My husband is also a Gemini and I have read that two Geminis are the best match for each other. So I have no idea what the deal is.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think you'll find many people are drawn to Leo men. They're usually HOT! Seriously, Leos are usually the type of people that just naturally draw people in.

Hubby and I are both Sagittarius and usually that's not a winning combination but we've lasted over 31 years so we're hoping "they" are wrong.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I think you'll find many people are drawn to Leo men. They're usually HOT! Seriously, Leos are usually the type of people that just naturally draw people in.

Hubby and I are both Sagittarius and usually that's not a winning combination but we've lasted over 31 years so we're hoping "they" are wrong.
Well darn those Leos then.
That's great that you and your hubby have lasted so long.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby's a Leo
I guess i'm drawn to them too

(I'm a Leo too though- we were both born on 7-29)

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I don't know if any of you know much about astrological signs but something has been bugging me for the longest time. I am a Gemini and I find myself always drawn Leo men. Now granted I'm married and I would never, ever be unfaithful but I just can't help being drawn to Leos.
My husband is also a Gemini and I have read that two Geminis are the best match for each other. So I have no idea what the deal is.
Wow...two Gemini's together? Does anything actually get finished?
I know my husband is a Gemini and he has about 20 million projects going on at once. He does get them done....eventually. But they do seem to lose interest in one, and start on another. I'm a Libra so I'm more scatter-brained than he is!

I used to be really into astrology, and air signs are best with other air signs long term, but are attracted to earth signs, such as Leo. My weakness is Taurus. But, think about it, Leo...Lion...King of the jungle...great provider, focused, grounded, gets the job done. Not to mention Manly!

The thing with astrology is there is also the rising and the moon signs that come into play. I'm a libra with a scorpio rising and a capricorn moon...which basically means I'm unpredictable and my husband's worst nightmare!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I know Gemini's element is air, and Leo's is fire. Maybe that has something to do with it. In answer to you question calico2222, hardley anything gets done around my house.
Guess that's what you get when two air heads get together.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dad is Leo and he would still be married to my mom if she had not died. They were married 34 years. My Brother is a Leo and he can not even get a girl lol. He just turned 39.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both me and DH are Aquarians. My best friendships (guy wise) were Aquarians. My ex-husband was a Gemini and he really was 2-faced. Supposed to be a good match....so much for astrologially

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

My hubby's a Leo
I guess i'm drawn to them too

(I'm a Leo too though- we were both born on 7-29)
But being a leo you are like a hunk magnet too don't forget - so he was drawn in too!

Originally Posted by calico2222

I'm a libra with a scorpio rising and a capricorn moon...which basically means I'm unpredictable and my husband's worst nightmare!
Oh, I don't think you have to be a libra with scorpio rising and capricorn moon to be a husband's worst nightmare. I'm Sag and I'm sure I would fit that description from time to time.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Sagittarius and John is a Gemini. No idea if that's supposed to be compatible or not. But other than John, every guy I was ever drawn to were always Virgos.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a Virgo, but I seem to be drawn to Pisces, which is supposed to be a bad combination. My hubby, my brother, my best friend, and even one of the doctors I work with who's been a great mentor are all Pisces.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH is a Taurus and I am a Capricorn, so he is bull-headed and I am a stubborn opportunist!
But after 26 years, we have that bull-headedness and stubborn thing worked out.

My first love is a Virgo, but not after me.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always seemed to be drawn to Geminis, which is supposed to be about the worst combination for a Virgo. I think it may be pretty accurate, b/c Virgos are usually pretty laid back, and Geminis are the twins, which drives a Virgo nuts b/c they're so unpredictable! Virgos like their peace & tranquility.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a sagittarius and my husband is a Leo!! It's the best match there is!!!!!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i'm scorpio and my bf is virigo and we seem to be awesome together so i dunooooo..lol

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a Sag and my ex was a Pisces which is supposed to be a bad match....and it was

I think Libra is supposed to be my best match, but I've always been drawn to Virgos, that's what my mom is and we are very close, and that is also what my very first bf was, we were a great match until my Saggitarian tendency to, uh, branch out took over