What's for dinner tonight everyone?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are all of you having for dinner tonight? I made baked chicken wings.
I'm not sure what i'm going to fix up to go with them though (I need to run to the grocery store soon- i'm out of everything
)

What is everyone else having?

*EDIT* I wound up making green beans and corn to go with the chicken wings. It was yummy- I used EVOO, fresh dill, black peppercorn, and garlic salt to season the veggies

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Salad. Lots of it.

DH (recently retired) had an appointment this afternoon not far from my office and we met for lunch at an Irish pub we like. Having consumed half a pound of yam fries and the Mahony Platter
, we need greeeeeeeeeeens. So, I'll see what looks interesting on the way home.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled cheese. I'm alone for dinner tonight, so it was quick and easy since I got home at 7. I think I'm going to have some chocolate pudding and a banana for dessert.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought home lasagna and a salad from work. I'm thinking of only having the salad because I ate too much fatty stuff at lunch.

I had a piece of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, a salad and roll. Then and hour and a half later I had some cherry yum-yum. Then an hour later the chef made oreo milkshakes and gave me one so I couldn't turn that down
(but to my defense, I only drank half of it).

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got some Mahi Mahi that I'm about to put in some marinade, and I'll probably have some vegetables and leftover potato salad with it.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good old fashioned lamb chops. Its just me and my wee man tonight as Jake is working late (which he does every wednesday) and he hates lamb chops so Gabe and I eat that every wednesday - we both love our chops!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did the salad thing this evening, lots of greens, cucumbers, tomato, radish, Red Onions, Peppers, and baby carrots..Topped it with a little Shredded Marble Cheese, sauteed chicken breast and used a nice Golden Caesar for the dressing..
For dessert some mixed fruit with a little vanilla yogurt...

Everything was very yummy

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ate WAY to much for lunch so I don't know whats going to be for dinner but I think its going to be lite. I had 6 crab rangoon and 3/4 of a pound of american cheese for lunch today. Combine that with the 1/2 bag of cheese I had with breakfast and the next few days will be very interesting.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm vegetarian so... basil, smoked cheddar, tomato and egg quiche with green beans on the side and steak for the rest

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just getting around to dinner. Been working on getting our RV set up. Dinner will be quick. Steak, baked potato (in the microwave) and sauteed asparagus.
Mmmmmmmmmm!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had chicken enchiladas, guacamole salad, rice, chips, queso and salsa.

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We'll be having beef back ribs with BBQ sauce, served over rice and broccoli. =)

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!!! Super last night was WONDERFUL
I put a duck in the crock pot for 6 hours

But I forgot how oily duck is! Yikes! Can't have that too often!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's "experienced chicken" (we had a rotisserie chicken the other night -- makes good leftovers) in some form. I gave DH a choice: Butter chicken or some kind of salad concoction. He waffled. I said, "Well, I'm not doing anything for a couple of hours, so if one of them rises to the surface, let me know."

Butter Chicken would have Gujerati Beans and Papadums with it.

"Some kind of salad concoction", would probably involve curry and mango and maybe avocado on a bed of lightly dressed greens, with some cherry tomatoes from the garden.

So I guess we'll see in an hour or so. Whichever happens, there's watermelon for dessert.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I just butterflied two chickens and seasoned them with a lemon pepper salt and chopped up 3kg of various pumpkins to roast skin on. Nice and simple.