So Long, Fare Thee Well

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pip pip cheerio, we'll be back soon!

If any one knows what that is from without Googling it, I am impressed!

Hubby, my dad and I are leaving in about 36 hours to go to Japan! This will be our "second wedding". My host family in Japan was unable to come to our official wedding a year ago here, so they decided to throw us one over there! My real dad is coming along, too, because he's never been and wants to not only go, but see his only daughter's second wedding!

So I'm mostly all packed up. Gifts ready, wedding dress and suits ready, shoes, swim suit, carry on with lots of munchies, chocolate for our guests, all ready to run! Tomorrow all we have to do is pack up the zoo and bring them to my parents' house. My poor mom, not only will she be here alone since we're all going, but she's stuck looking after my zoo, too! Aw...

Was trying to get my TCS fix in tonight since I'm sure I'll be too busy at work tomorrow to get on, and I won't be home tomorrow at all so won't get on in the evening, but my computer is D~R~A~G~G~I~N~G. Ugh. So this will likely be the last you hear from me until about Sep 4th!

Everyone take care, and I will talk to you all later!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Janet,

So happy for you and Brian! Have a great time! Send us some pictures!

My guess for the song would be Mary Poppins, Oliver, or My Fair Lady.

Eat some sushi for us.

Rosemary

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Janet,
Have a Great Trip.
My Sister said she would ove to meet you and she likes the bread.
If you come down this way we wil go to Mikis or Sushi Cusine.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Pip pip cheerio, we'll be back soon!

If any one knows what that is from without Googling it, I am impressed!

Hubby, my dad and I are leaving in about 36 hours to go to Japan! This will be our "second wedding". My host family in Japan was unable to come to our official wedding a year ago here, so they decided to throw us one over there! My real dad is coming along, too, because he's never been and wants to not only go, but see his only daughter's second wedding!

So I'm mostly all packed up. Gifts ready, wedding dress and suits ready, shoes, swim suit, carry on with lots of munchies, chocolate for our guests, all ready to run! Tomorrow all we have to do is pack up the zoo and bring them to my parents' house. My poor mom, not only will she be here alone since we're all going, but she's stuck looking after my zoo, too! Aw...

Was trying to get my TCS fix in tonight since I'm sure I'll be too busy at work tomorrow to get on, and I won't be home tomorrow at all so won't get on in the evening, but my computer is D~R~A~G~G~I~N~G. Ugh. So this will likely be the last you hear from me until about Sep 4th!

Everyone take care, and I will talk to you all later!
You will be missed. When you get back, there will still be three weeks left in the KatKwery season and I suspect you will still be in the playoffs if you get back on TCS on that date. Of course if you can sneak some time in, computers are everywhere in Japan. And don't forget to pick up your copy of "I AM A CAT". I will be waiting for a book report from you on the Paws and Reflect forum! Have a good trip!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a great trip! It sounds like it will be a wonderful time, but I bet you will miss your zoo.

And of course, your "fosters."

We will look forward to your return!

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope you have a most wonderful vacation and that your second wedding is a beautiful as your first one was!

Can't wait for your return...

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are probably already gone but if you come back and look in I want you to know I hope you had a lovely time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all! We had an absolute blast. Very good times!!

Just got back a little bit ago, was wiped out so had to take a bit of a nap...
But now that I'm up, what am I doing? Getting ready for work early tomorrow? Nah, working on pictures!!

So we're uploading, transfering, scanning, the works! Hopefully I'll get a new thread up for you guys soon.

Originally Posted by butzie

Janet,

So happy for you and Brian! Have a great time! Send us some pictures!

My guess for the song would be Mary Poppins, Oliver, or My Fair Lady.

Eat some sushi for us.

Rosemary
Oliver!, yup!! I am impressed! And we ate lots of sushi for you!!

Originally Posted by mews2much

Janet,
Have a Great Trip.
My Sister said she would ove to meet you and she likes the bread.
If you come down this way we wil go to Mikis or Sushi Cusine.
Glad she liked the bread! I intend to take you up on that offer next time we head out your way!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oliver!. And i'm going to be singing it all day now

Have a fab time
You got that right away! I'm definitely impressed!!

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

You will be missed. When you get back, there will still be three weeks left in the KatKwery season and I suspect you will still be in the playoffs if you get back on TCS on that date. Of course if you can sneak some time in, computers are everywhere in Japan. And don't forget to pick up your copy of "I AM A CAT". I will be waiting for a book report from you on the Paws and Reflect forum! Have a good trip!
Hah, computers are everywhere, but my family is not big on them, so no way I could have snuck on. They would have been highly insulted, and besides, we didn't have a free 5 minutes the entire time there!
Ah well, I've got some left to try to make up for the lost week.

And, psh, no "I am a Cat" yet. My mom wants to ship it to me! She's a sweetie, sometimes too much of one.

Thanks again guys, off to finish pics for you all!!