Well that little MONSTER

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting at the computer earlier with one leg tucked underneath me and my foot sticking out. Popsie jumped up on the computer tower for me to pet him and he started chewing on my sandle, while it was on my foot. Well he got carried away and started chomping my big toe.
I tell ya, he's just been so stinking ornery lately.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats will be cats! I'm glad my foster Chance hasn't learnt to gnaw on my foot. He will sometimes bat my foot and try to mouth my toes, but I always stop him with a firm "NO!" Hopefully he'll learn and not torture his future meowmy.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I was sitting at the computer earlier with one leg tucked underneath me and my foot sticking out. Popsie jumped up on the computer tower for me to pet him and he started chewing on my sandle, while it was on my foot. Well he got carried away and started chomping my big toe.
I tell ya, he's just been so stinking ornery lately.
Persi sleeps at the foot of the bed because Alley demands to have the top of the bed to herself. Since it is summer, I do not sleep with covers on and when Persi thinks it is time for me to get up he starts chewing on my toes.