I would Like you all to meet henry! **Pic Heavy!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well After a lot going back and forth Henry came home today, he is 8 weeks old and OMG so cute!

He is a BSH X Devon Rex and I just wana squish him soo much! (actually I already have and he just keeps coming back for more!)

I now feel like I can be (hopefully) a proper member of this forum and get loads tips and advice!!

Anyway heres some piccies of his first few hours in our home,
the first one we brought him home on the train, he had a carrier but preferred to sleep in my arms for the full 45 min journey!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
YOU REALLY SHOULD POST CUTENESS WARNING. He is absolutley the cutest thing!! Can't wait to watch him growup
The picture of him in what looks like mid yawn is my favorite.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Caption for the next to last one:

I Haz a Happi

And it iz u!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness what in the world are you going to do with all that adorableness around you daily!!! What a precious little Henry he is. I cant wait to watch this little sweetness grow. He is soooo adorable!!!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

cute-ness-warning
I have a feeling little Henry is going to need a cuteness warning on every photo of his life. He is just darling and very photogenic.

He looks like he is just a love too.

Congratulations on bringing him home!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh I think I just died from his CUTENESS!!!
Congratulations on your new arrival

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH......MY.......GOSH!!!!!

He is tooooooo adorable!!! Every picture I looked at, I kept saying, "Oh! OH!!! OOOOhhhhh!!!" My own cat started meowing, wondering what was up!

The pic with the rat is adorable. But Henry's got such a photogenic personality! I love the one where it looks like he's laughing!

And the last pic looks like he's thinking, "Yeah. I'm cute. I know it."

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy Christmas, what a cute kitten! I mean, I am biased, I think my cats are pretty cute, but you kitten is amazingly adorable! He has so many hilarious expressions! Not only is he extremely adorable, he is also wonderfully photogenic and you got great shots!

I cannot wait to watch this kitten grow up. I just want to smoosh him and snuggle him all day long.

And he makes me
! There are lolcat captions for most of those photos, I think. I want to caption the photo that looks like he is laughing (the second to last one with) "hahahahaha... hah. i had a poop."