TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I would Like you all to meet henry! **Pic Heavy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I would Like you all to meet henry! **Pic Heavy! - Page 2

post #31 of 54
I am in love with Henry
post #32 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I am in love with Henry
So am I!!!

He's got the sweetest mouth! He constantly looks like he's smiling! And those big eyes!
post #33 of 54
OMG!! THAT LITTLE GUY IS SMILING!!! How adorable is THAT???!!
Okay, you gotta explain the rat...
post #34 of 54
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! The pictures with the captions are adorable!
I'M COMING OVER RIGHTNOW TO SQUEEZE AND KISS THAT LITTLE FACE!!
(Where the heck is Emmet Land?)
post #35 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! The pictures with the captions are adorable!
I'M COMING OVER RIGHTNOW TO SQUEEZE AND KISS THAT LITTLE FACE!!
(Where the heck is Emmet Land?)
Emmits....the cornish word for the tourists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx
post #36 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
OMG!! THAT LITTLE GUY IS SMILING!!! How adorable is THAT???!!
Okay, you gotta explain the rat...

or rats......


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3RM6I4b1w

plus another 4 on top of them!! lol!

thanks again for all the comments, warning cuteness overload is being worked on and will be up by later tonight!!

xxx
post #37 of 54
Personally, I think he's so cute, he could be in Commercial Ads on TV or as a kitten model. He's really just too cute for words.
post #38 of 54
Henry really looks like his BSH side of the family. I think he is just about the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!!
post #39 of 54
Henry is absolutely adorable! I think he has all of the TCS people wrapped around his precious little paw. I don't think you would have trouble getting a kittysitter, but you might have trouble getting him back.
post #40 of 54
I think I have been back to this thread over 15 times He's just too much
post #41 of 54
Oh my goodness...I think that is the cutest little kitty I have seen in like...five minutes! (sorry my Latifah is cutest...Lol!)

Congrats on that sweet little lover! You better keep your eyes on him...cause he may just disappear!!! Latifah's in love too...
post #42 of 54
You said that you were going to have to fight Henry for your hubby? I think you are going to have to fight your hubby for Henry! They seem pretty attached.
post #43 of 54
super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwww congrats
post #44 of 54
Okay, number one, I nearly DIED when I saw him, as there was no cuteness warning.

Number 2, the first thing I said when I saw him, was OMG. I LOVE the yawning pic.

And number 3, I think I might have to sneak over there and steal him, he's soooooo precious!

Bless his little
post #45 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid View Post
Emmits....the cornish word for the tourists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, little Henry is in Cornwall huh?. That would take me a few hours by train, changing twice on the way to cat nap him
post #46 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
So, little Henry is in Cornwall huh?. That would take me a few hours by train, changing twice on the way to cat nap him

oo aye.........would it be eaiser if I sent him courier delivery......!!! lmao! I have just seen a kitty else were on the forum I ave my eye on!!
Maybe I could drop henry off on my way to catnap that one!!

post #47 of 54
I'll arrange for the carrier company from work to come and get him Rosie would love playing mummy to Henry
post #48 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
So, little Henry is in Cornwall huh?. That would take me a few hours by train, changing twice on the way to cat nap him
i'm going to cornwall on the 12th september! hey, should we plan a 'catnapping' between us!
post #49 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
i'm going to cornwall on the 12th september! hey, should we plan a 'catnapping' between us!

ooo getting ganged up on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

which part cornwall you going to??!!
post #50 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid View Post
ooo getting ganged up on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

which part cornwall you going to??!!
ok, ok, we won't steal your kitty on one condition. lots more photos!

we're going to padstow. my dh is australian, he's been here for 2 years and really misses the surfing, so he's hoping to catch some waves in newquay!
post #51 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
ok, ok, we won't steal your kitty on one condition. lots more photos!

we're going to padstow. my dh is australian, he's been here for 2 years and really misses the surfing, so he's hoping to catch some waves in newquay!
cool, have you ever been widemouth bay near bude thats a pretty good surfers beach (I used to live near there!)

Padstow is lush, the weather is good down here at the mo, hope it stays that way for you.........well possiably!!

the cute thing I was working on last night packed up so retrying it in the mo!!!

Henry is busily licking the wall at the moment!!!

xxx
post #52 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid View Post
Henry is busily licking the wall at the moment!!!

xxx
OMG lol

SUCH a sweetie!

post #53 of 54
The rat picture is the cutest, I've taken a few but never post them as I get flack for associating my rats and cats.
Henry is adorable, I remember when Morgan was that photogenic!
post #54 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid View Post
cool, have you ever been widemouth bay near bude thats a pretty good surfers beach (I used to live near there!)

Padstow is lush, the weather is good down here at the mo, hope it stays that way for you.........well possiably!!

the cute thing I was working on last night packed up so retrying it in the mo!!!

Henry is busily licking the wall at the moment!!!

xxx
i think i went there when i was a kid but this will be the first time i've been back in about 16 years. thanks for the tip though, hope the weather is good for us too!

you must have tasty walls!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › I would Like you all to meet henry! **Pic Heavy!