*****KatKwiz! - August 25*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of our members have seen the photo shown below. This question will be easy for them but very hard for those that have not already seen the picture. Today's question is to provide the link to the picture below.

After about 275 KatKwizzes, today's question takes us to a brand new area of TCS, never covered before and never seen by many of our members.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though I have won three times this month so far and am not eligible to play, I have been scouring TCS to find that picture.

...no luck yet

ETA: I think the clue rests in figuring out where the "new area" is that hasnt been covered in the last 275 days...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

Even though I have won three times this month so far and am not eligible to play, I have been scouring TCS to find that picture.

...no luck yet

ETA: I think the clue rests in figuring out where the "new area" is that hasnt been covered in the last 275 days...
And it's high time we DID cover this area because it is such an intregal part of TCS and thousands of people received this very picture in their email IN box. However, if you are not one of the thousands of people that got this picture, you can still easily find it if you go to this "new area".

If you did not get sent this picture you are missing such an important part of TCS and that is why it is the subject of today's KatKwiz.

I have been harping lately about the TCS home page that seems to not be visited very often according to comments in KatKwery replies. But may I be so bold as to say that is a good place to start in finding these two beautiful cats.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

http://thecatsite.com/blog/page/3

Is that correct? When i click on the pic it leads me to Moewhoo.
You found it!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Here is how I found it: Go to the home page. At the top of the home page you will find a link to The Official Cat Blog. Click on that and you will find "Did you catch the latest Kitty Bytes? Click on that and then click on the July issue of Kitty Bytes. There you will find the featured cats for today's KatKwiz.

While you are there, take a moment and subscribe to Kitty Bytes. You will then be one of the thousands that have Kitty Bytes delivered to your email address. All members should subscribe to Kitty Bytes, it is surprising how many are not. See today's KatKwery to see a discussion on this topic and who is receiving this monthly publication from TCS.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

Oppps. In going through that section (as i have never been) I found this

http://kittybytes.com/july2008.html
This is the link I was looking for but you did provide a link to the picture so you won today's contest. This is what you can have delivered to your email address but now you know how to find it and it is an important part of TCS. Why not subscribe though so you never miss an issue?