something to share

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
On friday my husband sent me a picture text on my phone of a kitten he found on a job site. She was sitting on his back. He does concrete work. Anyway, he came home and told me all about her, even said he named her "Peach" and that she was starving. I asked him why he did not bring her home. He didn't want me to get mad. LOL. I told him that he had better bring her home today, I mean, come on, he gave her a name. I told him that cats choose their owners and that she obviously chose him on friday. She followed him around meowing and he gave her a name. So hopefully she will be safe in our house by this evening and warm and fed and that Raven and Jack will not mind a new little sister. I will have to post pictures of her tomorrow.

Peach, how cute is that? She is white with orange stripes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
me too, when he told me the story of her when he came home that evening I told him that cats choose their owners and that since he named her that he chose her too. I just wish he would have brought her home then. All 3 of our kitties will have such beautiful stories. Raven was a gift from him to me during a very dark time. She is so special with her slight frame and exotic look. Jack was a rescued orphan, I did not even know if he would make it and now he is big and beautiful and healthy. And now miss Peach. The kitty that chose him.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
to read the short history of Peach and now reading your other post, it make me remember when we "gotcha" to Catulina!...:sniflee:...she was wandering alone in the dark for months my friend....
....so our heart will be break if we leave alone out....

thanks for share the Peach History!...

Can´t wait to see the Pic´s!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Update on peach. My husband could not find her earlier and thought she had died, but then he found her! She was stuck in a chicken coupe. He asked the owner if he could have her and he said no. He said he wants her for a mouser, the mama and all the other kittens either died or disapeared, she is only 6 weeks old, wouldn't she need her mama to teach her how to mouse?

Anyway, I had sent him with a pouch of kitten food in his lunchbox. He said he fed it too her when he found her, she scarfed it down and then crawled into his lap and purred and purred and licked his face.

He is smitten, and she chose him.

I have heard that orange tabbies are usually boys, right? So I am not sure that she is a she.

I told him to be a cat burgler and bring her home anyway, she chose him.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Leaving a tiny baby outside like that to fend for herself is just so mean, especially when her Mom and siblings are missing. I would bring that sweet angel home. But people like that will just get another kitty and treat her the same, people who have little regard for animals

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unless there is some evidence she got on the job site FROM the chicken coop, I would take her home. Or I'd wait until she was off the farmer's property again, and take her.

I would have sent him back to get her the first time, in fact!

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He did not bring her home last night but she was all he talked about, Peach this Peach that lol. He said he will bring her home and that he has a plan. I sent more food for her in his lunch box. Thinking of my dear concrete worker husband sitting on his lunchbreak at a rural jobsite sharing his lunch and snuggling with a kitten, I love him. He has it bad!
Peach will be coming home with him, and she will never be leaving LOL.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom2raven

He did not bring her home last night but she was all he talked about, Peach this Peach that lol. He said he will bring her home and that he has a plan. I sent more food for her in his lunch box. Thinking of my dear concrete worker husband sitting on his lunchbreak at a rural jobsite sharing his lunch and snuggling with a kitten, I love him. He has it bad!
Peach will be coming home with him, and she will never be leaving LOL.
I have this whole picture of him "cat" burgling the place!