I need vibes.....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I get some job vibes you guys?

As you know I lost my job on Friday and all weekend I've been job hunting. I know it's only been 3 days but I could really use some "Find a job quick" vibes.

I know how TCS Vibes work wonders so I could really use them

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
woo good luck with finding a job that you love
it may be a tiny bit tough but there is a job out there for you that you'll lovveee to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Not just for a job, but for a job you'll love, working for people you can trust!
Exactly

Originally Posted by Bella713

Job Vibes for you Alycia, are you looking for anything in particular?
I do accounting such as AP/AR, Payroll and HR. I have my degree in business management and Human Resources

But even with that, I'm havig one heck of a time finding a job

I guess it's frowned upon that I used to own my own business (Roofing) but because of divorcing my soon to be ex husband, I let the business go

It gets so frustrating because I see these very young girls (like 19-29) doing the same thing I do and making more money then me

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Exactly

I do accounting such as AP/AR, Payroll and HR. I have my degree in business management and Human Resources

But even with that, I'm havig one heck of a time finding a job

I guess it's frowned upon that I used to own my own business (Roofing) but because of divorcing my soon to be ex husband, I let the business go

It gets so frustrating because I see these very young girls (like 19-29) doing the same thing I do and making more money then me
job vibes coming your way You'll find a job that you love and make good money. Just don't give up hope. I know how hard it is for jobs right now.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Alycia. I am sure there is something waiting for you that will be perfect. You deserve it after the rough time you have been having.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and vibes that you land a wonderful job with more joy and potential for you than any of us even dare to hope for :vibe:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I didn't know you lost your job! I'm so sorry! Sending HUGE GET THE JOB vibes - hope that interview is going great!

Laurie
Yeah, I started a thread about it.. Be warned.. it's long

Pami;2393772 said:
Hey we need details!
QUOTE]

Well, there were 3 other women there for the position. The first lady went in and was out in about 10 mins.
When the manager came out she asked who was in a hurry and the other lady and I both said neither of us.
I (being nice) said she could go.
DUMB!!!
Then the second lady went in.
Her interview was about 20-30 mins long and when she came out, I went in.
She told me the girl before me was hired

I should have went first

But they said they have a marketing/sales manager position open also and she wanted to know if I was interested.
So I told her I was

I go in for a 2nd interview on Thursday but to be honest, I'm not too thrilled about it.
I would have to go out of town for a week once every 2 weeks and do alot of Expo's and such.
It's just really not something I could do with the kids

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dixie_Darlin;2393929 said:
Yeah, I started a thread about it.. Be warned.. it's long

Originally Posted by Pami

Hey we need details!
QUOTE]

Well, there were 3 other women there for the position. The first lady went in and was out in about 10 mins.
When the manager came out she asked who was in a hurry and the other lady and I both said neither of us.
I (being nice) said she could go.
DUMB!!!
Then the second lady went in.
Her interview was about 20-30 mins long and when she came out, I went in.
She told me the girl before me was hired

I should have went first

But they said they have a marketing/sales manager position open also and she wanted to know if I was interested.
So I told her I was

I go in for a 2nd interview on Thursday but to be honest, I'm not too thrilled about it.
I would have to go out of town for a week once every 2 weeks and do alot of Expo's and such.
It's just really not something I could do with the kids
I'm sorry that the interview didn't go as well as you would have liked. How can she hire someone before she's finished interviewing all people... especially since you were sitting out in the lobby waiting for your interview?

If HR people can randomly do that... it sounds like a place you might not want to work at in the first place.

&