Brother's cat needs vibes

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My brother's cat Si, the Psycho Siamese, needs your vibes. He noticed she wasn't very active and wasn't eating earlier this week. He got her into the vet, who checked her over and said she had small gum, bladder, and ear infections. She gave her an antibiotic shot and some more antibiotics to take for the next weeks or so.

She's feeling better. She's moving around, drinking, etc., but not eating yet. It's only been 3 days, so I'm hoping she perks up and eats soon.

This cat is a lynx-point siamese, blue crossed eyes, and is 15 years old. She's been disgustingly healthy, having been to the vet exactly once in her life, to be spayed.

purrrplej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

My brother's cat Si, the Psycho Siamese, needs your vibes. He noticed she wasn't very active and wasn't eating earlier this week. He got her into the vet, who checked her over and said she had small gum, bladder, and ear infections. She gave her an antibiotic shot and some more antibiotics to take for the next weeks or so.

She's feeling better. She's moving around, drinking, etc., but not eating yet. It's only been 3 days, so I'm hoping she perks up and eats soon.

This cat is a lynx-point siamese, blue crossed eyes, and is 15 years old. She's been disgustingly healthy, having been to the vet exactly once in her life, to be spayed.
Sending vibes, but also wishes that the kitty be taken to the vet regularly for routine check-ups, especially at her age...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since he has had, for the last fourteen years, virtually no income, that wasn't going to happen.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She IS a lovable cat, and has been his constant companion for 15 years. She sleeps next to him all the time, sits at the table while he eats, sits next to his keyboard, and goes wherever he goes in the house.

I actually paid for her to be spayed.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good news!

Si ate a little this morning, and is looking more and more like she's feeling better.

purrrplej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Good news!

Si ate a little this morning, and is looking more and more like she's feeling better.
That's excellent news! May she continue to recover, and more positive vibes...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Si, these vibes are for you and may you have already started eating again.