Getting new Kitty!

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our local animal shelter is running a adoption event today. All cats/kittens $30 and all dogs $50 (kittens are normally $80)

So silly me decides to go down there and OMG there were TONS of kittens! at least 50 (sad isn't it?). So after a hour we finally chose one, a tiny green eyed Calico female. She is only 6-8 weeks old, but so adorable! We pick her up tomorrow after she gets spayed and I will for SURE post pics.

So for now, anyone have a cute name? We were thinking of something that goes with Omelet LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LoL my son actually said Bacon haha I dunno, I thought flapjack was kinda cute, but sounds more like a boy?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shoot, just go for the whole enchilada, so to speak, and call her Flapjill.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Java?
while i like Java [
] i'd name her something 'eggy'
Frittata, Quiche, Huevos, Souffle, Custard, Flan, Meringue
or maybe a component of omelets?
Onion, Rosemary
Cheese - or a type of Cheese
Parmesan, Cheddar, Mozzerella, Queso, Gouda, Havarti, Feta, Asiago, Fontina, Gorgonzola, Mascarpone, Pecorino, Provolone, Romano, ChÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]vre
, Añejo, Asadero, Cheshire, Brie...

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would stick with the egg theme and name her "over easy"
Just kidding! Congratualtions
Can't wait for pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well we just got home with her and you wouldn't even know she had surgery, she is quite playful and purrs the moment you pick her up. Still thinking of names (my middle son likes the name noodle lol) , and I will post pics soon!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you remember Bloom County? Remember the character, "Quiche Loraine?"

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

Our local animal shelter is running a adoption event today. All cats/kittens $30 and all dogs $50 (kittens are normally $80)

So silly me decides to go down there and OMG there were TONS of kittens! at least 50 (sad isn't it?). So after a hour we finally chose one, a tiny green eyed Calico female. She is only 6-8 weeks old, but so adorable! We pick her up tomorrow after she gets spayed and I will for SURE post pics.

So for now, anyone have a cute name? We were thinking of something that goes with Omelet LOL
Well, I went here http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi...rg1=syl&org2=l
and there is no word in the English language that rhymes with omelet.

Congratulations on your new cat, I will be watching for pics and Alley will be watcing too since she is a green eyed calico cat.