We need help, too!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kittens are pretty helpful on a regular basis, but I can't decide which photo to enter in the contest. Really, I have two stories to tell.

I was playing Kingdom Hearts II, and I went to get something to drink.

While I was gone, Pixel decided to help me play my character.

There was a bit of a tussle over who would be the better helper.

In the end, Bamf won the role of Playstation Controller.

Later, we did some laundry. As you can see, Bamf wanted to protect the laundry...!

Pixel, on the other hand, was interested in helping me sort the laundry. Look, wash this one mom!

Shsee? Isht right shere! Wash bthlankie!

And eventually, Bamf hopped down to show me that he agreed, that particular blanket needed to be washed.

I also snapped a few more photos today, including the new cat sport, Synchronized Ugly Couch Napping.

Bamf is just looking cute here.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

My kittens are pretty helpful on a regular basis, but I can't decide which photo to enter in the contest. Really, I have two stories to tell.

Shsee? Isht right shere! Wash bthlankie!
I like that one, very cute and SO helpful!

Though they are all awfully cute!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, we had a couch that looked just like that, in our student housing apartment back in 1973.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Wow, we had a couch that looked just like that, in our student housing apartment back in 1973.
I'm pretty sure that this couch could be from 1973. Or really, I think it is from earlier, sometime in the 60's. It was my grandparent's couch. It is so ugly! But it was free, so what do you do? I have a nice blue sofa on the other side of the living room that isn't in any of the photos (it was free, too). Eventually, I will replace the ugly couch with something more attractive.

One day, maybe I will even have furniture that matches!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why bother? We've been married for 35 years, and our furniture is still "early marriage hodgepodge." Just not a priority. And the occasional cat scratch doesn't send us ballistic.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't view the last four pix (all I see is a red X), so I can't choose which one I like best!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo I pick the one with Bamf sitting near the Playstation controller! That's such a lovely photo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! But right now, there is no clear winner.

One vote for Pixel pulling the blankie out of the hamper, one vote for Pixel pointing out the blankie, and one vote for Bamf guarding the PS2 controller.

And I got another photo of Bamf helping my husband play World of Warcraft on Sunday. Maybe that one is better, I dunno.

My kitties are just so helpful!