question about Craigslist searching

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know if you can do a search on Craigslist in which you are not searching in one city? I'd like to do a search for something and have it check all across the US at one time. Is that possible?!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think so, never tried it; but I've tried putting in a main website of just craigslist and it only comes up with the list of cities where you have to type it in.

What are you searching for?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

www.crazedlist.com is where you want to go.
That's pretty obviously spam (The site, not your post). It's one of those sites that pops up when you misspell a real site, and just redirects you via search engine, generating ad revenue. It's basically Google ads made into a website. Not an alternative to craigslist.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

That's pretty obviously spam (The site, not your post). It's one of those sites that pops up when you misspell a real site, and just redirects you via search engine, generating ad revenue. It's basically Google ads made into a website. Not an alternative to craigslist.
Ooops, I just noticed when you said that... it's www.crazedlist.ORG. So sorry about that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I don't think so, never tried it; but I've tried putting in a main website of just craigslist and it only comes up with the list of cities where you have to type it in.

What are you searching for?
I'm searching for old beadboard for my 2 bathrooms.

Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Ooops, I just noticed when you said that... it's www.crazedlist.ORG. So sorry about that!
Thanks. I'll have to try that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK......so I've done the thing where it says you have to change that setting (I already can't remember what it was....
). But when I went to do my search, I had to pick "ALL" and this warning popped up about me selecting all and said it may crash my browser. Now, I don't want to do the search!