Who's a Foster??? The White Kitty Thread

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovelock "Who are you calling a foster??"

"I've got my daddy right here!"

And Sparks! The lady who saved them from the shelter had to keep them for a while until we got back from vacation. When she handed them over to me, she told me that she had a hard time giving up Lovelock and Sparks because they were so sweet. Yet, from the begining, Sparks was being very aloof. We'd pet him and give him meds, and he let us, but he sure let us know it wasn't his idea!

Now look! We had a break through today!!

I took this picture for the health section, to see if anyone knows what is on his nose. But, it's kind of blurry. Still, you can just make out his multi-colored whiskers! So cute, they're black and white.
Sorry it's blurry, his nose was about 3 cm from the lens!

No orange kitties this time. The twins were far too busy romping TOGETHER. Which means, yes, Vegas is definitely feeling better!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what is on Sparks' nose, but I still want to bring him home. MAN. What a doll. And Lovelock is obviously a heartbreaker. He doesn't look like a foster to me. No sir!

ADORABLE!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
can you touch his nose? if so, does the black spot feel different than the pink part?
if it feels different, it could be something other than pigment. if it feels the same, it's probably just a black spot.
examples: Java's 'black' on her nose is NOT pigment - it's basically dirty, dried up snot [this is her 1st night home - i found her in a parking lot].

Firefox's black on HER nose IS pigment!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

OMG! They're so cute!
I love the first couple of picks of Lovelock cuddling with your DH! So sweet! And Lovelock sure looks happy to be there
Aw, thanks! I think they're awful cute. Lovelock sure does seem happy there! I wonder, because even BEFORE he got extra cuddles in, the first day home (and mews2much could probably confirm this!), Lovelock laid in hubby's lap and PURRED, so first thing my husband says? "We're keeping this one!"

He wasn't serious, we have no intention of keeping them, but...

Originally Posted by mews2much

I think the mark on his nose is the pigment. He sure has got nicer.
Yeah, I think it is too. My intention was to post in the health section and ask if it's a wound, birthmark, or what. I've tried to wipe it off, but it won't. I haven't posted there yet because I'm pretty sure it's just a birthmark and that I'm just being paranoid and don't want to sound like too much more of an idiot yet!

And yeah, I'm amazed. You remember we brought him home and he wouldn't come out? I feel so special, I got Sparks-love!

Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

I have no idea what is on Sparks' nose, but I still want to bring him home. MAN. What a doll. And Lovelock is obviously a heartbreaker. He doesn't look like a foster to me. No sir!

ADORABLE!
Well, the offer still stands!!
I'd love for at least one of my nine (still counting the 5 in the X-Pack) to go to someone here on TCS!
He is a cutie, and now that he's becoming a sweetie, too, well, maybe we'll just keep all four!
Kidding!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

can you touch his nose? if so, does the black spot feel different than the pink part?
if it feels different, it could be something other than pigment. if it feels the same, it's probably just a black spot.
examples: Java's 'black' on her nose is NOT pigment - it's basically dirty, dried up snot [this is her 1st night home - i found her in a parking lot].

Firefox's black on HER nose IS pigment!
Oh, thank you!!

Yes, I can touch his nose. I've tried to wipe it off.
It doesn't really feel different. Sometimes I almost think it's raised a little, but I think that's in my head.

Some of them do have (did) dirty dried snot on and in their noses, but those I've wiped off. That's why this one caught my attention. Everyone else's wiped off! I think you guys are right that it's pigment, though. I will see if there's any changes! I think it's a birthmark making him even more unique!

I LOVE Firefox's color changing nose, by the way!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is pigment. I have a few who have that too. I have also experienced the black dried snot.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lovelock sure is adorable!!

Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

Now look! We had a break through today!!
He lets you grab the side of his head?

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww I'm glad you've managed to win Sparks over
Both your boys looks lovely. The first picture of Lovelock is precious, looks like he's SMILING!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep coming back to this thread. Lovelock is a total angel. I think you need to keep him. He's already adopted your DH, and is the picture of utter contentment.