My poor 10 yr old Mystyc!!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got a note on my myspace from my brother's gilfriend. She and my brother are taking care of Mystyc, and MyRage while I am in Louisiana, until I can get them here with me.

Yesterday Mystyc got bit by a small snake! I am so worried. She said she is fine, and that the snake didn't break her skin. That is good news to me, but without my being able to see it, I am so freaked out right now. I wanna cry. She just turned 10 on July 30th.

She doesn't know what kind of snake it was. She said that Mystyc wasn't limping, and was acting fine. I wish she could have taken her to a vet to be sure though. I messaged her back, and asked her for more details. I hope my Styci just got a close call. I also hope she doesn't want to mess with them anymore. As far as I know it was the first snake she ever met. Maybe she will stay away from them.

I didn't know what forum to post this in, so I hope this is the right one.

Thank you for listening

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

I just got a note on my myspace from my brother's gilfriend. She and my brother are taking care of Mystyc, and MyRage while I am in Louisiana, until I can get them here with me.

Yesterday Mystyc got bit by a small snake! I am so worried. She said she is fine, and that the snake didn't break her skin. That is good news to me, but without my being able to see it, I am so freaked out right now. I wanna cry. She just turned 10 on July 30th.

She doesn't know what kind of snake it was. She said that Mystyc wasn't limping, and was acting fine. I wish she could have taken her to a vet to be sure though. I messaged her back, and asked her for more details. I hope my Styci just got a close call. I also hope she doesn't want to mess with them anymore. As far as I know it was the first snake she ever met. Maybe she will stay away from them.

I didn't know what forum to post this in, so I hope this is the right one.

Thank you for listening
I'm sure she'll be okay!!!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby - do you think you could hint that you'd really appreciate the vet giving her a once-over, just to be triply sure nothing's wrong, although I bet nothing's wrong? Cats are so good at hiding things, sometimes. You could probably pre-pay the appointment over the phone with a bank card, if there's a money issue involved.