*****KatKwiz! - August 22*****

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

TCS tries to refrain from the unnecessary use of _______ as a matter of privacy.
TCS tries to refrain from the unnecessary use of names as a matter of privacy.

There's my guess!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

TCS tries to refrain from the unnecessary use of _______ as a matter of privacy.
TCS tries to refrain from the unnecessary use of personal information in profiles & signatures as a matter of privacy.

ETA: I don't even know if that makes sense or not lol. But it's somewhere along the lines of what I found.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Identifying information in signatures? I didn't find an exact quote anywhere (probably looking in the wrong place) but this is the closest I could find.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Note that at times I must slightly alter exactly the wording on TCS because if I did not, all a member would have to do is copy the question as worded to google and they would receive the exact location and answer on TCS. As stated in the KatKwiz rules, at times a slight alteration of the exact wording is necessary to googleproof finding the answer rather than on TCS. If you reread the question above I think you will find the missing word.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In order to maintain general privacy, we will not allow identifying information in profiles, signatures, or posts, including, but not limited to: email addresses, telephone contact, physical addresses.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Probably wrong, but that was hard to find as is!
Gonna have to give a hint. I keep finding out this is a place that our members do not visit very often. The first thing to do in solving this problem is to click on TheCatSite logo in the upper left. And I bet it pops right out in front of you!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found my answer on the rule page!

Im not gonna go look for the new answer because I already guessed! So its anyones game!

OMG I can't believe I didn't think of that!! Aww dert!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I found my answer on the rule page!
That's where I found mine too, and I thought it was right. And that he just changed the words around. Oh well, next time.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup theres always tomarrow!! Im interested to see what the real answer is though, because I thought I had just found it, but it doesn't fit well!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

Dangit I found it now too lol
For the rest of you, I just wanted to let you know that DW cooked up something real good last night and I am having some right now.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Never occurred to me to look on the general TCS site instead of just the forums.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Never occurred to me to look on the general TCS site instead of just the forums.
Answers can come from anywhere on the site. The forum search engine does not look for strings but anything not on the forums is fair game for questions, including articles and things such as Meow.com pointed to by TCS. Meanwhile, we still do not have an answer and I am getting tired of eating these things DW made last night.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am beginning to think I cannot give these points away today. Perhaps it is because you don't know what they are. I like raisan oatmeal myself. I cannot start KatKwery until we get an answer here and I have to take my wife out for dinner because she has been working all week while I have been sitting around on my butt thinking of questions about things you can eat.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, too bad I guessed quickly
I did a quick search and couldn't come up with anything except privacy with emails, and for some reason "names" seemed to fit well in the blank