Question of the Day - Aug 22nd - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Friday

Do you play the games here on TCS? Which ones are your favorite?

I don't play as often as I did when the games were first introduced. I enjoy several of the games such as bookworm, skeeball, car flip and swing and slide.

Everyone have a safe weekend! We are due for lots and lots of rain from Fay here in the panhandle of Florida!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the arcade and I have tons of favorites. Bubble Shooter, Solitaire Slingo, Gold Miner are just a few of my favorite games.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xlpooper

There is games here?
Look for cat games located toward the top left of your screen. It's in a bar along with user CP, FAQ, Cat Games, New Posts, Your Cats, Shop Menu.....

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've only played once- when my mom was signed on and I was at her house. So this username has never even been to the Cat Games!

I don't know what it was called, but it was the typing one. I did really well, if I do say so myself.
Got on the board both times I tried!

I'm not much in to games like that. I like more involved on going ones, so I'm not likely to play those much. They are cute though, and I'm glad they're there!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The games are fun when I have time to play, its been a while and I cant remember which ones I like

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've only been in the arcade once, after we got the new computer and I wanted to check it out. I was playing Texas Holdum: I love playing Poker games!
But not for money - just for fun.

I don't play games online much. I usually just play them offline on the computer, where I have a game program loaded.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play occassionally. I used to play more but just have been busy since I moved. I imagine I'll have more time again after my surgery and when I'm off on medical leave for a few weeks. I like the umbrella game.