Why not????

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hubby snuck up with the camera...although he woke us both up...Lol!

Here's Latifah and I sneaking in a 'cat nap' together...

Basketcase!!!
Latifah... in her new way of getting around...she say's it "beats walking...although chasing squirrels in the park is still fun"

"come on, mom, enough pictures...it's time to get your exercise!"

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she looks SO sweet curled up with you
I can't get over how cute and comfy she looks in that bicycle basket, does she ever try to jump out or struggle when you take her for a ride?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Aww she looks SO sweet curled up with you
I can't get over how cute and comfy she looks in that bicycle basket, does she ever try to jump out or struggle when you take her for a ride?
I think she would try to jump out, although it's not because she's scared...she REALLY enjoys all the rustling leaves, little birds, and bunnies that are about during the rides...Eventually, though, she settles down and takes a nap, then it's up and about, looking at her surroundings again...tehehehe! She especially loves when we stop in the park and I take her out and let her romp (I have a flexi lead, so she can explore)...people really give us strange looks...it's odd enough having a cat in a basket, but one that walks on a lead too???? Hahahaha

Oh, and I have a lead attached to the bottom of the basket, that comes up to her harness...that's what keeps her from taking a diving leap after birdies!!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww! She's so adorable! I love her little basket.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh Latifah in the basket is sooooooo precious. That would crack me up seeing someone ride down the street with a kitty in a basket

That first pic is so sweet.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute! None of mine would do that, they are all spastic.
I had this weird friend that would take her cat to Grateful Dead shows with her in an Easter basket. I am surprised he would just sit there, no leash or anything. I finally talked her in to letting me kittysit when she went, because she thought he may have eaten a hit of acid. She no longer has him, he was taken in by someone with some brain cells left.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

That is so cute! None of mine would do that, they are all spastic.
I had this weird friend that would take her cat to Grateful Dead shows with her in an Easter basket. I am surprised he would just sit there, no leash or anything. I finally talked her in to letting me kittysit when she went, because she thought he may have eaten a hit of acid. She no longer has him, he was taken in by someone with some brain cells left.
Awww...poor guy! I bet he's grateful for those braincells!

My others aren't too keen on the basked...momma cat, Kiira is lukewarm about it, and I think may take to it with time and short rides to her comfort level.