Need you help to decide!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess I'm very lucky to have Teddy, who has always been so helpful to me! So much so, that I have no idea which picture to submit for this moth's contest. I'm really hoping that maybe this time I might make it to the finals so I need your help to decide which picture you like the best.

I help my meowmy get dressed!

... and that's how you view your facebook. Any questions?

Meowmy! I caught the mouse!

I would really appreciate your opinions.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

I guess I'm very lucky to have Teddy, who has always been so helpful to me! So much so, that I have no idea which picture to submit for this moth's contest. I'm really hoping that maybe this time I might make it to the finals so I need your help to decide which picture you like the best.

I help my meowmy get dressed!

I would really appreciate your opinions.
i like this one best!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So that makes 1 vote for Teddy and the Mouse, 1 vote for Teddy and my laptop, and 1 vote for Teddy and my bra. LOL... I really hope these pictures are good enough for the contest. I swear, TCS members have the most adorable cats ever.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was voting for the computer until I saw the mouse.
Love the mouse picture!

It shows why I have to use a wireless mouse. Anything on my desk that has a cord is considered prey and must be caught.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

It shows why I have to use a wireless mouse. Anything on my desk that has a cord is considered prey and must be caught.
Anything I have anywhere is a play thing. If I had a wireless mouse, I would never see it again. At least with the cord they can't go very far with it. lol

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mouse 4, Computer 3.

Now you can see why I'm so torn. Teddy is just too cute for his own good. lol

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a tough choice, but I think I like the computer one the most!

Don't feel like you're alone, Rianna. I haven't made it into the finals, either.
My furbies are soooo disappointed!

I wouldn't want to be a "judge" though: I'd never be able to make up my mind!
So many beautiful cats to choose from, and only a few a month can be chosen!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

Anything I have anywhere is a play thing. If I had a wireless mouse, I would never see it again. At least with the cord they can't go very far with it. lol
In this house anything that hits the floor is fair game. It doesn't matter how it got there. But he has never given the cordless mouse a second look.

For some reason he is highly attracted to cords. There used to be a plastic bag that had several of those power plug things that go on radios, phones and what not on the bottom shelf of the bookcase in my computer room.

Had to move it to a different place because he kept poking around in the bag trying to get at them. One day I caught him running out of the room with one in his mouth. He would have made it if the end of it hadn't been so heavy.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Don't feel like you're alone, Rianna. I haven't made it into the finals, either.
My furbies are soooo disappointed!

I wouldn't want to be a "judge" though: I'd never be able to make up my mind!
So many beautiful cats to choose from, and only a few a month can be chosen!
I wouldn't want to be a judge either! There are just too many gorgeous kitties on this site. That's why I would be so honored if any of my kitties make it so far as the top 10.

And CC12, Teddy is currently sleeping in a box right now, so shipping him to you for that hug would be easy! LOL

I think I'm leaning more towards the mouse one since it's winning by a slim margin and they are already a lot of adorable laptop/computer helping pics. Teddy thanks you all for you wonderful compliments. He's been strutting around with an inflated ego all week.

... and thank you so much again everyone! Your input means so much to me.