So What's On The Menu This Evening?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been craving taco's all day so am heading off to the grocery store shortly for taco fixings...
Not sure about dessert, most likely watermelon..

So what's on Your Menu?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Funny, I was just looking up recipes thinking what can I make for dinner since this is the first evening all week I will actually be home in time to cook

Then I came across this
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken...et/Detail.aspx
and now I am craving stuffing so that is what I am having even though its not really cooking since it all comes in packages - but gives me more time to enjoy my evening

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If Tropical Storm Fay cooperates we will be having ribs on the grill, brown rice, & stir fry vegtables. If she doesn't cooperate I guess I will do ribs in oven.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
found a brilliant curry recipe site yesterday so made king prawn passanda with basmati rice.

will be eating the leftovers tonight, yum!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're going to have a version of chicken parm. I take 2 chicken breasts, coat them in bread crumbs, bake them in the oven. Then take them out, spread some diced tomatos on it and sprinkle mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven. And I'm serving it over some rotini pasta with the leftover tomatos in it.

It's really good.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

I have been craving taco's all day so am heading off to the grocery store shortly for taco fixings...
Not sure about dessert, most likely watermelon..

So what's on Your Menu?
Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s funny. I just got off the phone with my boyfriend telling him how I am having an insane craving for Tacos lol. He wants Fajitas though lol Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m good with that!

After work I am going to pick up one of those pre made fajita kits. I usually get the Old El Paso ones. Its soooooo yummy for a 5 min meal lol. With my Dad coming up tomorrow I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have time to cook tonight so its purrfect!!

Mmmmmm Fajitas

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's the week from hell. We had pizza last week and last night we went to our favourite "the cook's on strike" place, so barring the unforeseen, I WILL cook, but, it'll be pretty simple. Probably ham and cheese omelettes and salad.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm actually thinking about grabbing Chipotle or Noodle's and Company during my evening bikeride...Hubby works afternoons the next two nights, so he's not home till 2am...soooooo...I usually grab something 'on the go' during my long treks around the Twin Cities.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shrimp was on sale today and I know shrimp is one of Jen's favorites. Didn't have a clue as to how I was going to prepare it, but she asked if it could be spicy. Looked up recipes for shrimp fra diavolo and came up with a mix of them. So we are having that over linguini with a salad.
This is her second to last dinner before she takes off for senior year at college. There is no question what I am making tomorrow night - her absolute favorite, Santa Maria Tritip.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barbecue chicken breasts, french-cut green beans, and toasted ciabatta bread. Probably some chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a seafood chowder (with the seafood being shrimp and canned crabmeat), the much eaten basil/tomato & mozzarella and fresh baked crusty bread!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I went to Tellinis after we worked out at the gym. It was yummy! I had baked spaghetti and he has shrimp alfredo.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a green salad with grilled chicken on top last night. Not sure about tonight yet. Something instant probably because I don't feel up to cooking much.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I think I'm going to make shrimp over linguine with alfredo sauce

My mom made shrimp scampi last time Rob and I were up to visit, and he loved it, but wants to try it with alfredo instead. He said "Cheesy sauce is manly"