Daily Thread HUMP day August 20th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat folks

Looks like it will be hot and warm today..and tomorrow even hotter. Maybe so hot that the whiteys can come out.

Today I have not much going on..just coming home after work to pack. Going to pack the rest of the kitchen tonight
Ew. (any tips on packing dishes? don't want to use newspaper as its dirty..ew)

Anywho..thats about it for now..have a lovely day folks!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Use towels, t-shirts,sweaters, bedding, stick your cups into socks(??).

It will be warmer as the day progresses here to and tomorrow even a couple degrees higher.

Just working around home today; canning those tomatoes, watering, weeding. Almost done knitting a scarf with really expensive yarn so I can start working on the patchwork pillows.

Bakkers is snoozing already and the girls outside as usual.

Making seafood chowder with lots of garden veggies tonite!!

Have a good one................

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

The towel thing works well for packing, that's what I did when I moved..Or head off to walmart and grab a couple of large packs of bubble wrap..Stack them between the bubble wrap and then plastic wrap everything

Nice sunny day in the works here.

Not working today so I may take a little walk on the fitness trail later. I have been so busy all summer I haven't been on it once

Other then that just having a lazy day.

Kitties are good, happy to have me home and are just hanging out with me..

Everyone have a great day

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Making seafood chowder with lots of garden veggies tonite!!
Mmmm....
That sounds excellent! Care to share??

As for me, I need to start prepping to go to Japan in exactly one week!
Gotta get my wedding dress dry-cleaned and some how boxed up so I can bring it there and back... Buy gifts, all that good stuff. Except packing, I'll save that for last minute!

Work is dull. Busy as ever, but it's bad weather which makes everything seem crummy, and slow in the office. The other two who share an office with me only just came in- 3 1/2 hrs after me. And no, they don't work that much later than I do!
I'm still not feeling well, so between that and having so much prep work to do, I may leave, if not early, then at least on time for once!

Evie is pretty good. She's such a brat, typical cat! We have this routine in the morning, I start by turning on the water for her, then I go do the toilet thing. Well, this morning, as soon as I sat down, she turned her nose up at the water, the brat!
At our old house, that was fine, since I could reach the faucet from the toilet, but not at this house! So I had to rush things because I didn't want to waste all that water!

The Meow Men are pretty good. They were all playful last night, even little Vegas, yay! They're still sneezing a little, and way more lethargic than the X-Pack was, so I'm still watching them closely. I'm amazed, I was worried about the X-Pack because they were so small, but these guys are about half as playful, half as active, half as cuddly, and half as adventurous! Ah well. They're cute anyway.

Everyone have a happy Wednesday!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Use towels, t-shirts,sweaters, bedding, stick your cups into socks(??).
Excellent idea, which I've used many times myself.

Quiet around here today, I plan on taking a short nap soon; I just got home from donating blood and I'm tired. Guess that's what happens when you get old

Not a single one of my 5 kitties is stirring--how odd. Makes me think something is up. Guess I'll turn on my soap, fall asleep in the middle of it, then make supper, watch the Cubs game (with an interruption to watch the
Criminal Minds' rerun), and keep an eye on the varmints for whatever mischief they may be planning.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning cat folks

Looks like it will be hot and warm today..and tomorrow even hotter. Maybe so hot that the whiteys can come out.

Today I have not much going on..just coming home after work to pack. Going to pack the rest of the kitchen tonight
Ew. (any tips on packing dishes? don't want to use newspaper as its dirty..ew)

Anywho..thats about it for now..have a lovely day folks!
Use towels or tissue paper. Don't pack too many in one box.