Odor Problems? Try Nature's Secret Weapon

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We are proud to have this forum sponsored by Nature's Secret Weapon - maker of a leading natural formula that fights cat urine odor.

Read all about it here

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah me too. Ive tried Bicarbonate of soda but it doesnt really work that well, im spending a fortune on the usual litter freshner

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

but i'd want to know ingredients before purchasing something...
Just curious..... do you guys check the ingredient lists for the other odor control/ urine cleaners too, like natures' miracle? and if you do check, do you know what does ingredients do, what they mean?

Isn't it better to check the validity of the company's claims as far as safety? Or research the company records with the FDA and the BBB, to see if their items are in fact pet safe, or if they have done harm to pets before...

I mean... lets be real... it is not so easy to check cleaning products and know if they are safe or not... I am a chemist, and there are many things I don't know about that....

I am just saying though.... Just curious about that...

lanceb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just try Fresh Aire litter. it has pine and/or cedar granules in it. The company also has available pine and cedar box fresheners. FreshAirelitter.com