Arrrg, sometimes I wonder...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if my husband has any brain cells. I'm sitting here at the computer and he comes home with this strange guy he JUST met at Taco Bell. This guy is supposedly from Wisconson and has a girlfriend and a kid. He said his Uncle works for Phillip Morris so he can get all kinds of cigarettes for free. Then he was trying to get us to by three cartons for fifty bucks. I was like man I don't have that kind of money. So then he's like well I sell them to you guys for forty then. I don't have 40 either. So DH and this guy just left and I'm thinking, how dumb can my husband be? You don't bring strange people into your house. Especially ones trying to sell you a bunch of cigarettes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah well I'm gonna beat DH upside the head if our house gets broke into here in the near future.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah... I can deffinately feel you on that one.

I am glad I have a dog that barks now... there has been a rash of break ins in our neighborhood, and none of the houses with dogs have been touched!

Thank goodness!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

Yeah... I can deffinately feel you on that one.

I am glad I have a dog that barks now... there has been a rash of break ins in our neighborhood, and none of the houses with dogs have been touched!

Thank goodness!
That's one of the reasons I have Jake!

owenj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Lets not bash all the men girls, some have their good points

I can't believe he brought a stranger in though?
Thanks. And I agree that bringing strangers home is pretty weird....and sketchy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, well after they left last night that guy ended up robbing DH. DH took the guy to this house under the impression he has those cigarettes in there. The guy said the get the money ready and when DH pulled it out the guy snatched the money and took off. DH chashed after him but couldn't catch him. Nice to know I married a doofus.