TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Maybe This Isn't so Bad...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Maybe This Isn't so Bad...

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
We're all starting to feel better! Lovelock and Reno never had much improving to do, but Sparks is certainly begining to settle in- not nearly as much hissing, and he's often out of hiding to play, and he's even braved a sniff of my leg when he thought I wouldn't notice!

Best news of all, to me, anyway, is even little Vegas is starting to feel better. He's not doing well yet, but whereas before he slept 100% of the time, except to eat and potty, now he's down to sleeping about 50%! Of course, of the 50% he's not sleeping, he's still just laying around for 25% of it. But that means he's up and about for 25% of the time! So I don't get my perma-kitty cuddles from him, but that's worth it to me. I even got a purr out of him!!

Oh, call the SPCA, they mistreat kitties here! (Lovelock, Vegas, Sparks)



Sparks even dares to look at me now! Maybe he doesn't think I can see him through the camera.



Relaxing never lasts long with the active kitties Reno and Sparks. They are quickly becoming best play mates! Sparks says "I'm gonna git ya Reno!!!"



"Got ya!!"



While the crazy boys play, Vegas and Lovelock bond in the sun.



Now this is what we call "sun bathing!!"



Lovelock is such a handsome man, and he knows it!



SEE!! Told you Vegas was feeling better. He just randomly decided to climb on top of the cage. "I'm the king of the world!"



He has this funny little "Nar" instead of meow. He sounds like a little lion roar! Maybe it's because he's stuffy and that's how a nasaly kitten meow sounds. But for now, he's my little lion.
"RAWR!"



Even Sparks' eye is begining to clear up! Excuse his funny face, I interrupted him eating...
post #2 of 10
Where's the cuteness warning?!?!? I almost died from cuteness overload.

They certainly are absolutely adorable. If I wasn't already over my limit, I would definitely take one (or 2, or 3, or 4).
post #3 of 10
They are gorgeous!! They're going to be even more so in a few weeks after some TLC. I love Vegas' classic tabby pattern in particular!

How long do you think you'll have them for?
post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl View Post
Where's the cuteness warning?!?!? I almost died from cuteness overload.

They certainly are absolutely adorable. If I wasn't already over my limit, I would definitely take one (or 2, or 3, or 4).

Aw, thank you! These guys don't seem to get much response on here, so I figured they just weren't cute enough for a cuteness warning! Maybe I just post too often, is all.

Well, if your limit increases, by all means, let me know!! My original 5 fosters still need homes, too!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
They are gorgeous!! They're going to be even more so in a few weeks after some TLC. I love Vegas' classic tabby pattern in particular!

How long do you think you'll have them for?
Thank you! They are getting lots of TLC now! I'm hoping to fill in those skinny hips and smooth out that fur (though they're really soft, oddly...), and then they'll hopefully be so gorgeous there is a line to adopt them!! Vegas is a handsome man! So, so is Reno, since I can barely tell them apart.

Not sure how long I'll have them. I just reminded the lady that they must be under some one else's care before hubby and I leave for Japan on the 27th, so no later than the 26th. We'll most likely get them back after that, though! Then until they're adopted, I guess... She won't tell me anything for sure...
post #5 of 10
OH MAN, Sparks is a little flame point.

You can tell that I am desperately in love with pointed kitties, can't you?

I can has Sparksie, pls?

They are beautiful. I am sure you will have them feeling better in no time!
post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
OH MAN, Sparks is a little flame point.

You can tell that I am desperately in love with pointed kitties, can't you?

I can has Sparksie, pls?

They are beautiful. I am sure you will have them feeling better in no time!
Yes he is! You are good, you can tell from that picture! That's why hubby wanted to name him "Sparks". Flame point. Sparks. My husband is cute!

You bet you can has him! Oh, he is a handsome man. He has these piercing, cool blue eyes that can melt you... And to think, he'll look even better when he's healthy! You are in Indiana... My SIL has family there. She's in AZ. I'm in CA... Yeah, we can work something out!!

And thank you! All my boys appreciate your kind words.
post #7 of 10
Wow your boys are gorgeous !! I just know you'll clean them up real good and find them the perfect home!
post #8 of 10
They're beautiful! Think you could arrange transport to NY?
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie View Post
Aw, thank you! These guys don't seem to get much response on here, so I figured they just weren't cute enough for a cuteness warning! Maybe I just post too often, is all.

Well, if your limit increases, by all means, let me know!! My original 5 fosters still need homes, too!!
I'll definitely tell you if I can take some more. I would absolutely love to have a few more but right now I'm just not making enough money. But I'm supposed to get a pay raise next week and then another raise next month. And if I get transferred to nights, I'll be making $5 more than I am right now (if it happens 3 months from now or later, I'll be making at least $7 more) so if all goes according to plan, I'll hopefully be taking in another kitty (or more). I'll let you know more when I have more info.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie View Post
Yes he is! You are good, you can tell from that picture! That's why hubby wanted to name him "Sparks". Flame point. Sparks. My husband is cute!

You bet you can has him! Oh, he is a handsome man. He has these piercing, cool blue eyes that can melt you... And to think, he'll look even better when he's healthy! You are in Indiana... My SIL has family there. She's in AZ. I'm in CA... Yeah, we can work something out!!

And thank you! All my boys appreciate your kind words.
I love him! If I were allowed to have more than two kitties in my apartment (it's in my lease ), I would find a way to bring him to my happy Meezer kitty home.

But I get the feeling that you and your hubby will fatten him right up, and he'll be on the way to a great Forever Home before you know it.

They are all so cute!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Maybe This Isn't so Bad...