New kitten coming!!!

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A few of you may remember I lost my 8 month old F3 Savannah, Samson, to F.I.P. After much haggling and discussion the breeder is sending me another male F3. Shipping will be the end of September but they did send me some pictures and I thought I would share them here. They have named him Rex but we are considering Maximus, after the Gladiator and we will call him Max for short. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Caption for the next to last photo:

Iz a vishus jungle beast,
Hear me roar!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! He is Beautiful!!!!!

I want a Savannah so bad! We have a Bengal and I love her so much. The next cat that we purchase is going to be a Savannah. It may a few years from now. The price is a little steep for us right now.

Congrats!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a cute little man! I like the name you have picked out, too. He's awesome. I'm so glad you are getting another little boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I got a call from the breeder and the delivery date is set for September 16! I asked for delivery to Newark airport and they booked a flight to Logan, go figure. But anyway, I'm real excited.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Caption for the next to last photo:

Iz a vishus jungle beast,
Hear me roar!
love it!

he's gorgeous michael, hopefully he will help take away some of the pain of losing your baby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are some new pics of our new little guy, Maximus. We will be getting delivery on September 16th. I just love those ears!