Our Fridge came yesterday but my Sisters Computer Broke

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Sister took some of our food to save it from spoiling. The shelf in her fridge collasped last night and four bottles of sauces fell on her laptop. The screen is broken now. It is cracked. I asked her what Sauces she had because I am missing a few. I had no idea she would take her computer in the kitchen. My new fridge is great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She said she took her laptop in the kitchen and st it on the floor by the fridge so she could tell me what sauces she had. I do not know why she would sit it on the floor. She calls me and sayd it happened because my food is there. She should not have sat her computer on the floor.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It happened because your food is there? It happened because she sat the laptop by the fridge.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In general laptop screens can't be fixed... they can be replaced, but it's basically cheaper to buy a new laptop... unless she's got warranty, and even then, it may not cover stupid.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

In general laptop screens can't be fixed... they can be replaced, but it's basically cheaper to buy a new laptop... unless she's got warranty, and even then, it may not cover stupid.
mine does! really, i got AppleCare for my macbook... she told me it would cover everything - even a gunshot hole thru the screen! [i told her that would never happen... she said she'd seen it
]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Computer will be fixed for 427. I also found out the stuff taht landed on the computer was my Sisters Wine not my sauces. Hp will ship a box and my sister will send it back.