Has Anyone Seen "The Notebook"?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's fixin' to come on TV in 45 minutes, and I heard that it was a really good movie. I'm wondering if whether or not I should watch it..

Has anyone seen it? What's your opinion of the movie?

~KK~

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think it's well worth the watch. I have only seen 3 "chick flicks" ever The Notebook being one and I fell in love with it. I give it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I like romantic movies, but it sucks when they have an unhappy ending -- which from what I've heard, this one does. I guess I'd better haul out the tissues, b/c I'm such a wuss when it comes to sad endings..

Thanks for the input, peeps.

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
EXCELLENT movie!!! One of my favs! (and Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors!!). Definitely get the tissues ready. It has plenty of crying parts, and while the ending is sad...it's also happy!!!

Enjoy!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bawled at the end of that movie!! Partly because things in there relate to what is happening with my grandparents at this stage of their lives (or what could lead to that). It's a beautiful movie and to me just honors a deep and lasting love.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by roxsam

It has plenty of crying parts, and while the ending is sad...it's also happy!!!
My sentiments exactly!

Well, I didn't cry, but that's only b/c my s/o was here. I hate bawling in front of other people.

The movie wasn't what I thought it would be, but it was a winner. I definitely would recommend it to others..

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I bawled at the end of that movie!! Partly because things in there relate to what is happening with my grandparents at this stage of their lives (or what could lead to that). It's a beautiful movie and to me just honors a deep and lasting love.
That's so sad.
I'm so sorry.
But it's wonderful that your grandparents have that kind of love, too.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's my all time favorite. I usually watch it once a week....Hubby loves it too so it works out!

Leslie

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this movie! I read the book a while before seeing it, and usually the book is great, and then the movie is disappointing, but I loved the movie.

I'll agree, it was a bit sad, but still really good.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen the movie and read the book. I think the book is more in detail and I liked it better than the movie! They go far more into the story in the book!

I do however LOVE the movie!

xlpooper

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

It's fixin' to come on TV in 45 minutes, and I heard that it was a really good movie. I'm wondering if whether or not I should watch it..

Has anyone seen it? What's your opinion of the movie?

~KK~
I have never even heard of it.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GREAT movie! It has been in the Netflix Top 10 most rented movies since its DVD release! We can all only hope for a longlasting forever love like that!