Bay Area meet up photos!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was a fun night - everyone was lovely, it was great to meet all the fabulous TCS ladies! The restaurant was fabulous as well - the food was so good!

L to R - Blast-Off-Girl, Butzie, Meowers (I don't know if people want their real names published, so will just post user names)

BelongsToEvie's DH, Belongs to Evie, Blast-Off-Girl

Awww

Blast-Off-Girl and Butzie

mews2much and her DH

For CarolPetunia - my San Ramon pizza (pear and blue cheese!)

And dessert - peach cobbler - YUM!!!!!

mews2much's DH's Shrimp Louie

L to R (top to bottom) - Blast-Off-Girl, BelongsToEvie's DH, BelongsToEvie, me, Meowers, mews2much's DH, mews2much, Butzie

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I had such a wonderful time tonight, too! It was so much fun meeting everyone!

And yes, the food was marvelous. But boy, sarahp, those pictures make me regret not getting that pizza- time to go back again!!

Thanks for posting the pictures!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Nice to put faces to names

The restaurant looked like it was a good choice. That pizza looks so good! I'm going to have to make myself one for the Labour Day weekend

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mews2much, I forgot to tell you that the figs were amazing! Thank you so much, I ate them all already
Now, if only I had a nutcracker...

blast-off-girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It was so great to meet everyone! I had a lot of fun and the dinner tasted delicious. I hope to see all of you again soon in the future!

Thanks for posting pictures. Unfortunately, I look like crap

Also, thanks so much to Janet who baked a loaf of bread for each of us! I can't wait to try it.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Blast-Off-Girl

It was so great to meet everyone! I had a lot of fun and the dinner tasted delicious. I hope to see all of you again soon in the future!

I never look good in pictures. DH and our daughter are photogenic. Son Ben and me are so not.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a fun time. And I think I'd like to try that pear and blue cheese pizza. My DH probably wouldn't cause he doesn't like blue cheese, but I do

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure it's mentioned elsewhere, but what restaurant did you go to?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sarah, thank you for the pizza and cobbler! You're so nice to think of me in the middle of your meet. And it's entirely fat-free, too!

It's so neat ot think of you all getting together out there -- and our meetup here is just two weeks away!

Originally Posted by Blast-Off-Girl

You do not! You just look asleep!
Seriously, you have a very sweet smile, and that color is gorgeous on you.

In fact, the whole Bay Area contingent of TCS is gorgeous! It's great to see you guys!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Looks like a fun time. And I think I'd like to try that pear and blue cheese pizza. My DH probably wouldn't cause he doesn't like blue cheese, but I do
The pear pizza is one of their specialties. The chef was just named the chef of the year of the East Bay by Diablo Magazine and he deserves is.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You all look fantastic and the food looks, to die for. I'm a little iffy on the Pear and Blue Cheese Pizza, but I'd give it a try. I LOVE Blue Cheese. It was that Peach Cobbler that had my mouth watering.

I wish the Southern Californian's would have a meet, but I don't think there are many members from So Cal.