I found my wedding dress!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went wedding dress shopping today and I found my dress.
It was one I had thought was ugly online but the lady at the store wanted me to try it on so I did. I went there saying I didn't want strapless, beads or a long train and my dress has all 3.

I love it so much.
My mom surprised me last night and told me if I found my dress today that she would pay the deposit.
I wouldn't have been able to afford this dress on my own after taxes and everything.

I am so excited. Now it really feels like I am getting married.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations? Do you have pictures?

Its so exciting after you get your dress ordered, mine should arrive in about 5 months, I'm so anxious to do a fitting in it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Congratulations? Do you have pictures?

Its so exciting after you get your dress ordered, mine should arrive in about 5 months, I'm so anxious to do a fitting in it!
Yeah I have a ton of pictures. If anyone wants to see pm me. Mine takes 8 months to get in and I really don't want to wait that long.

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So you found your perfect wedding dress? that's awesome! Please pm me the pictures! I want to see.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! People always tell you that you'll know the right one when you find it...but only after you experience it does that make sense.I'm picking mine up on Tuesday, and it's such a great feeling!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

Congrats! People always tell you that you'll know the right one when you find it...but only after you experience it does that make sense.I'm picking mine up on Tuesday, and it's such a great feeling!
I never understood what people meant until today. I tried on about 6 dresses at 2 different stores and I kept going back to the third dress I tried on. When I had it on, I said "this is my dress."

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky you, i had ordered my dress but the ebay seller never delivered it.
Now i am getting married in two and a half months, it is only a low key ceremony but i still have nothing to wear to it!
I think i might go dress shopping next weekend

I bet you absolutely look beautiful in your dress you need to show me

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We want
We want

You can post them in the thread, you know.
Or send me a PM, too. I love looking at beautiful wedding dresses!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

We want
We want

You can post them in the thread, you know.
Or send me a PM, too. I love looking at beautiful wedding dresses!
I wont post them in here in case my fiance goes snooping. I will pm later because he is around me now.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh...I wanna see!! You can post the magazine pic on here. Believe me, it your fiance finds it, he won't remember it and even if he does it will look completely different on you. (but, I cleaned out some pm so please pm me a pic!)

It IS a wonderful feeling when you find "the dress". I went shopping on day just to try things on and I was done after the 3rd dress. I put it on, looked at myself in the mirror and said "OMG". I walked out, and my MOH that was with me almost burst out in tears. It was perfect. It was "me", and I knew it as soon as I put it on.

I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see it!